Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should this card have been canceled?
This poll is closed.
No way the fighters worked and trained too hard 23 27.71%
Yes I am not paying for this 60 72.29%
Total: 83 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS

Triticum Guzzler posted:

rao rao rao rao Renan Barao rao rao raoooOOOOOOoooooo renan barao. renan baraooooooo hold his hands when on tiiiiiles. rao rao rao rao can't cut weight in safe style. he got beat by a child rao rao rao, renan barao

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

Can you imagine what dana is like right now.

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

Remind me why jones/gus was pushed off this card because I'm going to find a way to blame jbj for this

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

Yuriy posted:

actually since jones has been oddly quiet and not done anything douchey lately we've moved on to hating and blaming our natural enemy, brazilians

Never. If Jones was Hitler I am Winston churchill.

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

Fat Twitter Man posted:

If Jon Jones were to fight Vitor Belfort, I would make at least a favorable reference to feet and Jesus in IRC.

:golfclap:

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

fatherdog posted:

I dunno how much contact you've had with the military, but if you'd had any significant amount you'd realize that assuming they're roiding up is way more likely than not

My roommate is a former marine and told me they were told if you're gonna do drugs just do steroids, nothing wrong with that.

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

coronaball posted:

$40 lower levels...worth going to this 8 fight card?

For $40 gently caress yeah. I don't know if you have ever been to a UFC before but they put on a hell of a show, I would go for $40 in a second.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

Lloyd Boner posted:

e: someone else can edit in the finish him

Soto is a Frank Mir fan.

• Locked thread