Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sleepingbuddha
Nov 4, 2010

It's supposed to look like a smashed cinnamon roll
Someone watching the live stream posted earlier that the vegan survivalist accidentally killed a chicken, trying to feed it citrus. Was this the dead chicken Red through tantrum about?

I'm a vegetarian, and it's too funny to me that a vegan would accidentally kill an animal. Her going on the rant about killing bugs was awesome.

Are there any decent people on this show? So far, I don't think so. If they can keep up the chaos for a year, I may actually keep watching.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sleepingbuddha
Nov 4, 2010

Go gently caress yourself.

sleepingbuddha
Nov 4, 2010

Rancid Liverwurst posted:

I guess I was wrong. :blush:

http://www.drnikkinoce.com/

I thought she was just some nut job certified "healer". She's a nut job certified healer with an MD. Still wonder why high potential earning professionals like her and the New York lawyer are taking a year off to do this "experiment".

I wonder how someone graduates medical school, completes an internship, and passes boards can still buy into snake oil?

I'm sure most people that would be willing to be on reality TV for a year would give preference to getting on TV and potential fame to working for a year.

sleepingbuddha
Nov 4, 2010

Yeah, that's not nearly as bad as an anti-vaxxer doctor.

sleepingbuddha
Nov 4, 2010

So, he's probably running out by now?

sleepingbuddha
Nov 4, 2010

Holy poo poo, Red and Dave anger stomping on cans is the greatest.

sleepingbuddha
Nov 4, 2010

STAC Goat posted:

Its almost got me thinking the nutty separatists had the right idea.

Blow all the seed money on junk food?

sleepingbuddha
Nov 4, 2010

How can Red secede (again) and ask for his share of the money? Didn't he already steal his share of the money and blow it on junk food?

sleepingbuddha
Nov 4, 2010

This show has been so boring since Red and that ex-con dude left. I want to see more stomping on cans due to unhappiness with "horseradishes."

They're apparently not hurting for money if they can blow $750 on a wedding. Why are they paying for it anyway?

Cal creeps me the gently caress out.

I hate everyone on this show, why am I still watching?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sleepingbuddha
Nov 4, 2010

Best part was Mike yelling at the bee keeper dude who then brings up how Mike was talking about dating supermodels.

Mike: "How do you know that?"
Bee keeper dude: "You're on TV!"

• Locked thread