Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sneaky Fast
Apr 24, 2013

Hello Friends! i am currently in Thailand and am looking for tips and tricks for watching College and NFL football. Because ESPN3 is blocked outside the US I would have to use illegal streams. But the quality is lovely and there isn't a way to view replays. With the time difference being 11-14 hour I cannot always watch games live so being able to watch full games after the fact is a necessity. I would really like to keep up with football, Please help me SA you're my only hope.

Moments like this cannot be missed, regardless of time or geographical positioning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Game Pass is the best. I wake up at 2:00 AM Monday morning and watch games. Then go to work at 7.

... Yaaay. :smith:

Sneaky Fast
Apr 24, 2013

Is that good for College and Pro? whats the cost like?

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Just pro 250$

butlerson
Feb 12, 2011
I use ESPN Player for college football as it's available in the United Kingdom, unfortunately not in Asia. Have a look into http://www.foxplayasia.com/home/ and see if that helps any? It does say "an alternative ESPN Player" is available in Asia, this might be it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sneaky Fast
Apr 24, 2013

So using self reliance i got Private tunnel a VPN and bought 500GB of data transfer so i can now use espn3. What a wonderful world we live in.

Hope it helps someone out there

Sneaky Fast fucked around with this message at 14:09 on Aug 31, 2014

• Locked thread