Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?
It's not like it scared the poor guy or made his death any worse. It was one of the few moments this week I really liked. Something about the episode felt rushed or ragged - a lot of dialogue delivered without the person speaking being on screen so it felt like ADR. I don't know. I liked the episode better when it was 'Dalek'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Autonomous Monster posted:

Doctor What may well be right that Dalek is irreplaceable and the only possible story that could have introduced the creatures to the revival, but it's nowhere near the best possible version of itself. And I'm a sucker for taking something that didn't work or failed to live up to its potential and trying to perfect it.

(Which is probably why I am actually hoping that Missy is the Rani)

Fair enough! I think I'm suffering from Dalek fatigue.

• Locked thread