Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
Waiting for the episode to air here, but did they change this exchange in the actual ep?

quote:

THE DOCTOR
Hello. I'm the Doctor.

JOURNEY
He was right beside me, where's Kai?? How did I get here?

THE DOCTOR
I materialised a time capsule exactly round you and saved your life one second before your ship exploded, but do please keep crying.

JOURNEY
My brother just died!!

THE DOCTOR
His sister didn't, you're very welcome. Put the gun down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.

Autonomous Monster posted:

Nope, it's in. Word for word, I think.

Excellent. I was worried they'd tone it down. :unsmigghh:

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.
After last week, I'll take any episode that doesn't make me feel ashamed to watch the show. I thought this was solid. I like how generally soft-spoken and reserved 12 is. It really makes his actual meltdowns stand out.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.
Wait, what's wrong with Happiness Patrol? I thought it was a fairly cut-and-dry mockery of Thatcher?

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.
I had completely forgotten about that.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.

GonSmithe posted:

It's okay.

It's terrible.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.
The Visitation was the first Davison serial I ever saw and I still love it. Davison in general is fairly underrated.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.
I wouldn't want Gatiss to take the job anymore. The last Sherlock series was awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.
You should have a doctor take a look, Trin.

• Locked thread