Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paxman
Feb 7, 2010

CobiWann posted:

That is the rumor, that he's going to be a repeat character on his way to becoming a companion after Christmas. Nothing confirmed, but I'm a blogger, I'm allowed to speculate on unsubstantiated rumors!

Once upon a time it was common for the Doctor to have a young male companion who could be a bit of an action man while he concentrated on the clever dialogue and being mysterious, and I'm more than happy if we're moving back in that direction now we have an older Doctor again. I bet they squeeze a pretty girl into the story as well though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread