Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
The very first game of this season between two basically unknown teams loving owned, and I really think it's going to set the tone for this season. Other than that, the most fun I had this weekend was the LSU game. Time after time, it's just amazing to watch Les Miles Les Miles all over everyone.

Also UK actually won a blowout they were supposed to! You laugh, but it's a step forward. For a while, there's been no guarantees on anything. :stonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Kibner posted:

LSU. Every game is interesting because Les Miles. He is the only coach with a .500 or better record when trailing in the fourth quarter.

Les Miles is amazing. As far as I can tell, he doesn't actually do anything to make games hilarious. The craziness just follows him around.

How did I never notice the guy with the stacks of cash balanced on his head in this gif? :psyduck:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Groucho Marxist posted:

Oregon's poo poo would never work in the NFL

Chip Kelley and the Eagles would disagree.

• Locked thread