Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vyst
Aug 25, 2009

gently caress mother nature.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

anne frank fanfic posted:

UF would've lost to UT but OU had a coach that could work the media better to get him an in to the champ game despite being overrated.

Bitch, please.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

He probably passed out from his blood rushing away and back to his brain so quickly.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Scarf posted:

Maybe The Rock if he isn't filming some god awful movie at the time.

The Rock owns you jabroni.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

LeeMajors posted:

It's leather.

That's serious commitment to the fanny pack game.

When asked what he keeps in it he said "condoms and pop tarts".

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Raku posted:

NCAA GDT Week 2: The House That Mack Built

Sounds like it should be more of an Aftermath thread title.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

pillsburysoldier posted:

Jordan McPherson ‏@J_McPherson1126
Roper said he wants #Gators o-line to know their role. "When they walk into a bathroom with 5 urinals, the center goes to the middle one"

.....aiight

I hate assholes like this crowding all my space when i'm trying to get my piss on.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Probably Magic posted:

The correct opinion, with the caveat that Weis probably has two more years with the program tops.

He'll die of coronary heart failure long before that.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

RumbleFish posted:

Yeah, from what I've seen of him, McElroy is surprisingly good and interesting as a talking head.

He was always a very eloquent speaker. I'm not surprised he does well with football analysis.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

I'm in a mental facility for three day observation. I'm not in jail lol

Oh that's better then

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Florida's Strength of Schedule improves by not playing Idaho. Suck it haters.

vyst fucked around with this message at 15:20 on Sep 4, 2014

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

LeeMajors posted:

UF fans thought Jacoby Brissett was a runner and Driskel was a pocket passer. :psyduck:

People are loving stupid.

That's future heisman trophy winner Jacoby Brissett to you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Deteriorata posted:

Personally, I'll enjoy TFF a lot more when someone can mention something about PSU football without a three page child rape derail ensuing.

Your enjoyment on a comedy forum is paramount to all of us.

• Locked thread