Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
So, A&M did pretty well. I was worried about how the offense would fare but it seems like Sumlin has it under control. The number of WRs we have is amazing and I can see his strategy now. Our defense still needs some work but I think basically all of them are freshmen and the one dude that wasn't was responsible for those two quick touchdowns by SCAR.

It's going to be really scary (in a good way) watching this team in a year or two.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Oh my.

quote:

"Anybody know if we can get that Tennessee victory into a zoo? The Endangered Species Act ain't a joke, y'all."

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Sash! posted:

Huge but empty, really. Only reason it's the second most populated state is because it's just enormous.

If it had, say, Ohio's population density (and if you've ever been to Ohio, you know how much of it is...field), it'd have 76 million people. It's got about a third of that.

Now I'm curious where the theoretical optimal exposure location would be. What's the perfect balance between raw population count, population density, and viable football recruits out of that population? My suspicion is that it's somewhere odd like Front Royal VA or Chattanooga TN.

A lot of it is empty but a lot of it is not. The Texas Triangle has something like 80% of the state's population (if you do Houston-Dallas-San Antonio).

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Groucho Marxist posted:

I hope the ND/OSU home and home makes Michigan fans as mad as I think they will be.

I don't really see the controversy, unless it's just "new thing = bad". Best case scenario ND beats Ohio State twice and that means they're less likely to win the Big 10; worst case scenario Ohio State wins both but that still means Notre Dame loses.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
Apparently this is a thing now:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

One dude was actually blackmailed into killing himself too.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/blackmailed-professor-kills-scam-article-1.1299173

• Locked thread