Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Roasted Donut posted:

Penn State/UCF was a really intense and entertaining game. PSU's run defense looked phenomenal and they got good pressure on the QB (Anthony Zettel is a grown rear end man). O'Leary is dumb as hell for sticking with DiNovo as long as he did, if the other guy started the game we would have lost. The secondary is still definitely shaky.

Hackenberg had a few poor decisions on throws but overall looked pretty fantastic on his way to breaking PSU's single game passing record. I can't say enough about Dashean Hamilton and Geno Lewis either, they really made it look like we're not going to miss Allen Robinson near as much as I though. Jesse James looked great as well. Offensive line is definitely going to use some work though, couldn't open up running lanes at all and shaky in pass protection. The guards got their lunch eaten all over the field all day yesterday, which I guess makes sense since they're both DTs by nature.

Seems about right

Hackenberg is pretty cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread