Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

youve convinced me folks. I'm gonna try making tortillas tonight because store bought tortillas are lovely and I've just been tolerating them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

jarvis cocker posted:

what are you, ethnically
you may be better off with store bought, depending
various southeast and east asian
youre probably right but I'm gonna try.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

a creepy colon posted:

I lost about half a liter :eek:
drat. truely a creepy colon

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Fog Tripper posted:

soaps?
scones?

whatsa sope?
just goog it dude

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

420DD Butts posted:

all my abuelitos are dead

:(

they were white tho
ideally they would be making you fresh comida well into they're ghost years

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

texaholic posted:

Well did you try it out?
nah not yet. i'll update you guys when i do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

made the tortillas. they were thicker than I expected and sort of cake-like, soft in the middle and slightly crispy on the edges. I liked them but I probably did several hundred things wrong tyhat I didn't notice.

I was dumb and didn't realize the pork was still frozen in the middle though so the chile verde is still cooking :smith:

a hole-y ghost fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Sep 1, 2014

• Locked thread