Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

Uh oh I forgot to turn on the Tigers game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

JUST DINGERS

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

He's so much closer to not being bad lately, but he is still bad.

Sigh.

:smith:

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

Only Mrs. Met can cheer me up now.

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

As the season has gone on, Verlander's K/9 and BB/9 have improved a lot, and since he did have fairly major surgery in the offseason, I am hoping he will be better next year. But he could prove me wrong!

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

Ambassador of Funk posted:

I will also laugh everytime I look at the Verlander and Cabrera contracts.

I don't have a problem with wishing financial disaster upon teams. For instance, I would be very happy if Mike Trout continues gaining 10 pounds every year, eventually patrolling center field at 300 pounds.

AsInHowe posted:

Verlander, not so much. Not even joking when I say that he doesn't really have a friend in the clubhouse, all things considered.

Is he having chicken and beer in the clubhouse, or does he have a pill addiction?

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

When's the last time the Rangers won a game?

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

vegeta dentata posted:

tigers bullpen lol lol

It's magic. It's tragic. It's a loss

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

BY GOD MEAN GENE HAS BROKEN THIS GAME IN HALF

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

3 walks and a 3-run dinger. Is Victor Martinez Barry Bonds in disguise?

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

Even Jim Johnson can't blow this! ...or can he??

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

Oh good, I really love lovely groundball hits, bloop hits, and broken bat hits. They're all really good.

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

I remember a couple months ago when my uncle was vociferously arguing for Bryan Holaday to be the Tigers starting catcher, because he was batting .300.

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

Really bad weather is approaching. I'm getting excited for that.

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

Actually, it's good to be surrounded by massive bodies of water, ready to evaporate at a moment's notice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

Deteriorata posted:

You also like importing water from halfway across the country.

Let's compromise, and say that the city of Phoenix only exists because of man's hubris.

• Locked thread