Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dementedghost
Jan 7, 2010

Running 1.86 miles without dying is literally impossible
my mom got motion sick and threw up playing portal 2. she was like "wooo woooo wooo no, stop it, gonna throw up" then she did.

thats my story op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dementedghost
Jan 7, 2010

I thought maybe I'd share a dad story too, because why not, I was 5 and I wanted my dads attention so I pulled on his arm while he was playing a video game, and he went "AHH Don't bump my mouse arm!!!!"

now you know all my stories goodbye

Dementedghost
Jan 7, 2010

MotU posted:

The weird thing was that she chose them. She never even looked at what games I played or anything, just went to like Toys R Us at random to buy me a game (or later, Blockbuster for super-cheap preowned games). I think I ended up buying more bad myself than the random ones she bought me.

Thats because your mom asks the clerk which ones are good, or reads reviews. She loves you. or at least she did, no promises about now.

• Locked thread