Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ExtraFox
May 22, 2003

~all of these candy~
Seriously, it was a total blast playing with y'all, even with my spectacular nosedive at the end of the season. Merry Christmas and all that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine

SalTheBard posted:

Congrats to First and Guh (Ceros X) for winning the league

Thanks! Definitely due to ODBJ, though. Glad there was zero drama and chill goons all around. Though I have pretty much given up CoC please count me in next year for FF!

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Ceros_X posted:

Thanks! Definitely due to ODBJ, though. Glad there was zero drama and chill goons all around. Though I have pretty much given up CoC please count me in next year for FF!

Ya man you made all the right right roster moves to dominate at the end. You were the only person I didnt want to play.

Spacely
Mar 21, 2007
Grats to Ceros and Sal!

Sal your email has the word Gage in it right? I just want to make sure I am sending this $$ to the right person.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Spacely posted:

Grats to Ceros and Sal!

Sal your email has the word Gage in it right? I just want to make sure I am sending this $$ to the right person.

Gage26

Also i would like to say thank you for running this league. This was one of the most fun experiences I've had playing ffb.

Spacely
Mar 21, 2007

SalTheBard posted:

Also i would like to say thank you for running this league. This was one of the most fun experiences I've had playing ffb.

It was easy, everyone was really cool about everything. Ceros and Sal, you guys should see a balance in leaguesafe now. $105 to Ceros and $45 to Sal.

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine

Spacely posted:

It was easy, everyone was really cool about everything. Ceros and Sal, you guys should see a balance in leaguesafe now. $105 to Ceros and $45 to Sal.

Yeah, just want to say thanks for running it. Next time skip League Safety though, just use PP now that you have FFB street cred.

(If anyone is wondering besides the fee everyone pays to buy in, there is also a fee to withdraw your funds. $2 for snail mail paper check or $5 for e-transfer to your bank account unless you want it as an Amazon gift card, which is free. What a bunch of schmucks lol. Not Spacely's fault, just a lessons learned thing).

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Ceros_X posted:

Yeah, just want to say thanks for running it. Next time skip League Safety though, just use PP now that you have FFB street cred.

(If anyone is wondering besides the fee everyone pays to buy in, there is also a fee to withdraw your funds. $2 for snail mail paper check or $5 for e-transfer to your bank account unless you want it as an Amazon gift card, which is free. What a bunch of schmucks lol. Not Spacely's fault, just a lessons learned thing).

I'll gift->paypal the cash if you want to save a few bucks and just give me the amazon gift card. I have diapers, wipes, and a bunch of other poo poo coming from amazon soon.

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine

Spermy Smurf posted:

I'll gift->paypal the cash if you want to save a few bucks and just give me the amazon gift card. I have diapers, wipes, and a bunch of other poo poo coming from amazon soon.

Nah I am just a neck beard - I transfered it electronically and started diving into pools of bit coins. I appreciate the offer!

Man I was nervous as poo poo about benching Peyton and starting Eli. I must have changed Eli and Mike Wallace out 15 times lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Ceros_X posted:

Nah I am just a neck beard - I transfered it electronically and started diving into pools of bit coins. I appreciate the offer!

Man I was nervous as poo poo about benching Peyton and starting Eli. I must have changed Eli and Mike Wallace out 15 times lol.

I wish you had started Peyton. Seriously what kind of madman benches Peyton Manning?!

• Locked thread