Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slaapaav

by Azathoth

Kayle7 posted:

thread. i'm merely just waiting it out at this point :ohdear:

rip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
also i used to religiously post and read in that thread before i started posting here and got an av

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
link your post.

i got banned for saying friend of the family in the dota thread and i got atleast 1 prob from the league thread

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
games moba game threads have the strictest moderation on the entire forum. I havent made a single post there in like half a year. I only post here and trp, trp is pretty much anything goes unless you get on someones bad side so its like byob where you have to put nsw in tags

• Locked thread