Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Hot Dog Day #82 posted:

*an 80 year old man walks in with overhead slides from 30 years ago* hello class I have tenure and it is literally impossible for me to be fired *opens up an art book and looks at tasteful nudes until next period*

This was actually one of my classes but the professor was chill as hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian
Also I'll be posting videos of the lectures online,

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

Haters Goin Bake posted:

but the hotties get the D. lol.
lol

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
Now lets talk about cell signalling!

*Slide with "Occupy Receptor" sign held up by protester*

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

I'm looking forward to being that dry, boring professor everyone has but doesn't mind once I finish my PhD. Those are always my favorite professors.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
i'm going to teach you the physics....

of goku

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
*has the speakers blast classic rock ever lecture before he makes an appearance.*

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Copley Depot posted:

i'm going to teach you the physics....

of goku

do punches atually work if you're not on the ground

i thought they required leverage or some poo poo

Affe mk2
Mar 9, 2004

Chicks dig giant robots

gently caress trophy 2k14 posted:

the force that lets them fly is enough leverage jfc

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

gently caress trophy 2k14 posted:

Since they can fly they probably apply that force backwardly to leverage against

naem
May 29, 2011

It is telling that Asian superman's ultimate form is a blonde white guy

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Hello and welcome to class. God is dead, hail Satan!

*burns bible and draws swastika on blackboard*

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
*walks in and gives first 25 minutes of lecture*
*25 minutes in, mid-sentence degrades into fresh prince lyrics*
*lights go off, roaring dubstep comes from nowhere, rave lights come on*

*announces "I am gay"*

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Yaldabaoth posted:

Hello and welcome to class. God is dead, hail Satan!

*burns bible and draws swastika on blackboard*

and that blackboard was albert einstein

naem
May 29, 2011

Draws satin on Akbar Einstein

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

well guys its the last day of rock history class, instead of a lecture me and allison got something special for you

*tranny ta walks up with a bass while professor pulls electric guitar and an amp from behind desk thing*

thats right, lets rock!!

*bald boomer professor and ta go into really bad cover of a cream song*

you were warned
Jul 12, 2006

(the S is for skeleton)
Welcome, this is Intro Programming. All right, we'll be using Python, which has such and such merits.

I seem like I'll be a pretty good professor, but now I will proceed to bring up an XKCD strip with jokes about Python and read it to you, and then explain the jokes.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

well guys its the last day of rock history class, instead of a lecture me and allison got something special for you

*tranny ta walks up with a bass while professor pulls electric guitar and an amp from behind desk thing*

thats right, lets rock!!

*bald boomer professor and ta go into really bad cover of a cream song*

*cream song peters out, professor pulls out a sitar from behind desk*

did i ever tell you guys I trained in the sitar with ravi shankar in india in the 70s??

*im too stoned for this*

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU

you were warned posted:

Welcome, this is Intro Programming. All right, we'll be using Python, which has such and such merits.

I seem like I'll be a pretty good professor, but now I will proceed to bring up an XKCD strip with jokes about Python and read it to you, and then explain the jokes.

*Boots up PowerPoint on a dell running Linux with a shortcut to Reddit on the quick bar*

Phlairdon
Apr 15, 2003

If you can't stand up you can't do war!
"Now when I was a student, I could've went into any field I wanted. I only chose art because I wanted a job I could wear sneakers too."

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Supreme Allah posted:

okay okay lets all just settle down class. I want to take a moment to welcome you..

to Jurassic Park.

*slowly unzips pants while humming JP theme*

whaddaya keep in there, king dong?

you were warned
Jul 12, 2006

(the S is for skeleton)

causticBeet posted:

*Boots up PowerPoint on a dell running Linux with a shortcut to Reddit on the quick bar*

*wears one of those fake tuxedo t-shirts to casual events around campus*

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
*plays hip "Gangnam Style" video to explain soft power in international relations*

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

pixelbaron posted:

*sits in classes and drinks vodka from a plastic bottle while staring at his chalkboard*

ftfy

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

naem posted:

It is telling that Asian superman's ultimate form is a blonde white guy

saiyans and nameks are the universes black people

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

naem posted:

Hi I'm a surprisingly hot 35 year old blonde woman with pigtails, I'll be cucking my husband with a half dozen of you this semester and then act devastated when he divorces me, garnering sympathy while simultaneously blowing male staff members to help get on a tenure track before my crow's feet etch thenselves any deeper. PS this is how the real world works, that will be $40,000 thanks

this is extremely chill btw

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

I plan to live forever, of course, but barring that I'd settle for a couple thousand years. Even 500 would be pretty nice.
Today I'm going to show you the power of chemistry!
*Blasts Firestarter by the Prodigy*
*Proceeds to accidentally set self on fire while blasting shards of pyrex unto the front row*

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
The Professor Brothers - Movie Talk 2: http://youtu.be/zZixyCDJk0U

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
hey, guys - I don't want to take up all your time. it's the first day of class and i really just want to gloss over this syllabus and then, as far as I'm concerned class is over and we'll start lessons on....Thursday. Ok. *goes over syllabus making everything sound like it's not a big deal. Everyone leaves after only half a class period*

*gets called to VPs office and the department head is there to inform me that I have no authorization to end classes early and that students have paid for a certain amount of class time during which we must teach. I lose $300 on my next paycheck per contract policy*

*suddenly becomes the biggest rear end in a top hat teacher in the school*

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i've got like six relevant anecdotes and i keep forgetting i already shared them

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
*Skates in on one of Those squiqly boards wearing a backwards cap and sunglasses*

"Sup fools. You can't spell fundamentals without fun"

limeincoke
Jul 3, 2005

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion

ZombieParts posted:

hey, guys - I don't want to take up all your time. it's the first day of class and i really just want to gloss over this syllabus and then, as far as I'm concerned class is over and we'll start lessons on....Thursday. Ok. *goes over syllabus making everything sound like it's not a big deal. Everyone leaves after only half a class period*

*gets called to VPs office and the department head is there to inform me that I have no authorization to end classes early and that students have paid for a certain amount of class time during which we must teach. I lose $300 on my next paycheck per contract policy*

*suddenly becomes the biggest rear end in a top hat teacher in the school*

Does this happen? Cause I don't think I had a single first day of class actually go the whole duration my entire 4 years of school.

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

naem posted:

Hi I'm a surprisingly hot 35 year old blonde woman with pigtails, I'll be cucking my husband with a half dozen of you this semester and then act devastated when he divorces me, garnering sympathy while simultaneously blowing male staff members to help get on a tenure track before my crow's feet etch thenselves any deeper. PS this is how the real world works, that will be $40,000 thanks

this was strangely specific, is there something u want to share?

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Corridor posted:

I thought the same but i figured it's just their own divorce story and left it at that. Enjoy the rabbit hole though

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Concerned Citizen posted:

*drops chalk on floor* *bends over to pick it up* *waves butt at crowd* *lets loose a massive fart* *shits everywhere* *poo poo is labeled 'this thread'*

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Corridor posted:

It is a pretty common stereotype. Due to people's actions sometimes. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/01/29/AR2007012900654.html

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
get ducks students

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

*throws trillby to first row of students* good morning ladies and germs

:ocelot:

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
*sees grad students finishing off beers before lecture*

Heeeey, anyone have any 40s?