Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.

Moridin920 posted:

young people are not eloquent 100% of the time and don't say exactly what they mean especially in an interview situation during which personal questions are fired at you one after the other news at 11

and all I said was 'maybe she meant fame is not all it is cracked up to be'

but ok

yeah actors don't really work for a living they don't have my sympathies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NObodiesGeek
Jun 14, 2003
I'm not shy, I just hate you.
Maybe what's really upsetting her is that she lost her fame trump card. You know in a few years when no one really cares for her she could have made a lot of money showing her boobs in a film. Now she doesn't have that option anymore.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Moridin920 posted:

at least I can string a coherent argument together that doesn't 100% involve ad hominems
and this forum is all the better for it. thank you

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Outpost22 posted:

yeah actors don't really work for a living they don't have my sympathies

what's your point, anything bad that happens to them is justified?

cams posted:

and this forum is all the better for it. thank you

we don't have to agree but we should at least be able to argue opposing sides without calling each other retards imo

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Moridin920 posted:

Hahababaahaha

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Moridin920 posted:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lol you are all some bitter rear end people why don't you rise up against the rich or act to improve your situation instead of being so happy about someone else's emotional pain?

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Moridin920 posted:

we don't have to agree but we should at least be able to argue opposing sides without calling each other retards imo
why should we do this?

also, hahahah

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

cams posted:

why should we do this?

also, hahahah

you don't have to but you won't be winning the internet arguments with what you're doing

you have win the internet arguments

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

More like... Moron-din920

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
uughh someone famous said something DUMB in an interview I AM SO MAD

(give me my oxygen thief red text back)

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Moridin920 posted:

lol you are all some bitter rear end people why don't you rise up against the rich or act to improve your situation instead of being so happy about someone else's emotional pain?
some day, when you have achieved some distance and perspective on this situation, you will realize why your posts are hilarious.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i think you're the one that has no distance from or perspective on the situation

why else would you care so much about what some young hollywood actress has to say about anything?

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Moridin920 posted:

you don't have to but you won't be winning the internet arguments with what you're doing

you have win the internet arguments
(this is why. this is why your posts are hilarious)

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Moridin920 posted:

why else would you care so much about what some young hollywood actress has to say about anything?

why do you care that I can see her pussy lips

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

the best move would've been to not talk about the leaked pics and just move on in life

I forgot about the leak until she started talking about it again

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Fried Watermelon posted:

the best move would've been to not talk about the leaked pics and just move on in life

But then how will I win the internet arguments?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Don Tacorleone posted:

why do you care that I can see her pussy lips

I don't really. All I tried to say was that being famous is maybe not the best thing ever but apparently there's too many 15 year old myspace girls in here and I can't trash talk their #1 aspiration.

Fried Watermelon posted:

yeah

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Moridin920 posted:

I don't really. All I tried to say was that being famous is not the best thing ever but apparently there's too many 15 year old myspace girls in here and I can't trash talk their #1 aspiration.

oh ok, I'm sorry I misunderstood you

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
nobody ever understands me :negative:

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006

BASF posted:

You're all human being virgins. Go jack off to your girlfriend simulators.

Why on earth would I jack off to a girlfriend simulator when I have a bunch of perfectly good Jennifer Lawrence pictures to jack off to?

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib
Remember when this thread was gold?

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

Orange Sunshine posted:

http://www.upi.com/Entertainment_News/2014/10/07/Jennifer-Lawrence-calls-nude-photo-leak-a-sex-crime-disgusting/4051412691854/
Jennifer Lawrence said:

It's interesting how out of touch she is. She's saying that the average person, if given the option of having millions of dollars but having naked pictures of themselves posted on the internet, would turn that down.

bullshit, we know she is living the good life in victors' village while the districts starve http://thehungergames.wikia.com/wiki/Victors%27_Village

wah wah i have to be broadcast to the world in a highly competitive industry that rewarded me for outwitting a bunch of malnourished children with some make-believe love story

peacekeepers murdered my family, ms. everdeen. show some gratitude

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

Orange Sunshine posted:

http://www.upi.com/Entertainment_News/2014/10/07/Jennifer-Lawrence-calls-nude-photo-leak-a-sex-crime-disgusting/4051412691854/
Jennifer Lawrence said:

It's interesting how out of touch she is. She's saying that the average person, if given the option of having millions of dollars but having naked pictures of themselves posted on the internet, would turn that down.

She'd have a legit point except this whole thing hasn't inconvenienced her in the slightest

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Bargearse posted:

She'd have a legit point except this whole thing hasn't inconvenienced her in the slightest

But she had to tell her dad she got naked once!

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
agreed, dumb whore sluts needed to get taken down a peg :mad:

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

so just how big is ur JLaw shrine you loving permavirgin

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
eh this thread's run it's course

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I don't even like "Jlaw" i think shes a vapid coddled oval office with no perspective on teh rreal world and i think she deserved this, what is even the big deal

stupid idiot celebrities with all their money, those hackers were heroes if u ask me

• Locked thread