Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bawk
Mar 31, 2013

*holds three fingers up in air and wiggles them*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Mister Fister posted:

The following was released: Jennifer Lawrence, Kate upton, Yvonne Strahovski, Kirsten Dunst, Teresa Palmer, Krysten Ritter, Victoria Justice, Teresa Palmer

They're available if you know where to look on reddit and probably 4chan since that's where they all came from.

Oh wow, naked photos of kate upton, finally seeing k-ups boobs, been waiting for the uptown upton view for so long, can't believe this is finally happenking

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

realtalk though gently caress people that do this

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

cis white male posted:

for a moment I kind of passively thought "huh, i guess i'm having a childhood wish granted right now" but then i saw one of the PROOF pics that matched it up to her nude scene in melancholia and I was just like, oh, right

the taming of the nude

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

They also include contacts, so finding one person's number and hacking it nets you all their friends too

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

the best thing about this thread so far has been seeing which people laughed and maybe jacked to tits and puss, and which people hate women and blame them for nudie pics being hacked/released

that and butt sniffing

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

BigBoss posted:

That's also the only reason people are up in arms. I guarantee you that viewing Nikki Minaj leaked nudes would not be getting articles written about how it propagates rape culture or whatever. "Rape" is rapidly becoming the left's version of "bootstraps".

this is one of the best examples of rape culture you dummy

women took pictures of their tatas and nanas and sent them to people, their accounts are hacked by a criminal, they get blamed for daring to iMessage their hoo hahs.

"rape culture" is the heavily loaded way of saying "a culture that blames victims of sexual crimes because they're too desirable to not have a sexual crime happen, so they should just wear a frumpy hoodie"

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

cis white male posted:

you're right but c'mon, kno your auidience

you just shouted at a brick wall

it sucks poo poo that people immediately used the concept of rape culture to yell at every thing and equate everything to rape, because nowadays you can't even mention the very real systematic objectification of women without using a phrase that everybody eye rolls at or explaining poo poo for a good ten minutes

ruined by sjws, ignored by mras, great job everybody

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

sidenote tho kate upton + her baseball boy is criminal in the rear end department, no couple should have a collective amount of good booty that big

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Neo Duckberg posted:

plape culture

vape culture not rape culture :420:

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Quarex posted:

Not that you are going to read this or learn anything but just for the record

1. It only mattered because it was a politician who was soliciting sex (two very relevant factors, as opposed to a female celebrity taking pictures for her boyfriend/her own amusement)

2. Being racist is a bad thing in and of itself, unlike the other two cases

3. gently caress you

To automatically make her argument that by merely being unattractive a woman will be seen as lesser than other women and attacked for it. I mean, it is such next-level trolling that the scrublords in this thread cannot even realize how readily they fall for it.

Correct. The "it is fundamentally unjust that hot women do not send ME their pictures, therefore I shall make their pictures mine" petty tyrant attitude is basically the only thing that can possibly be driving the people who actually do these hacks in the first place. Which means all you have to do to find the hackers is look at your list of possible suspects and arrest the 10 ugliest ones :smug: your move, ugliest guys

I wondered about this for a minute, but part of the reason those random teenagers were charged is because they were giving the pictures to other people. I mean, do not get me wrong, if she was taking naked pictures of herself there is also a decent chance she was also sending them to other people, but just like you can take pictures of your naked children for whatever reason these lunatics want to do that, I am sure you can take a nude photo of yourself at any age, just as long as you do not then say HEY LOOK AT THIS GREAT PHOTO

Forget it, quarex; it's gbs

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Al Harrington posted:

i'm not reading all this poo poo, is anything new?

Yes, a bunch of new things, too many to tell so you need to read the thread.

Wade through the poo poo to get to the gold

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

porkchop_express posted:

wtf how am i supposed to read all this and all the zoe cucking thread? so much shitpostng gimme the gold baby

you must earn the nudes, you must scale the cliff of poo and meditate on all that you scraped under your fingernails on the climb up

then, you can see the baps

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

nothing new has surfaced and the supposed kaley cuoco leaks are just photos of her in a tube top or bikini with the text box overlaid just right

there's not gonna be more pics, sorry to disappoint you all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

imagine Lena Dunham asleep in a recliner, snoring loud enough to drown out the reruns of her own show that she obsessively watches, the occasional crumb falls from her extra chins and folds to be greedily snapped up by one of her neglected yet over fed corgis

yet somehow this woman is more successful than you

• Locked thread