Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

ladyboy pancake posted:

wow its actually really cool that someone leaked a person's photos and not lovely at all.

she told me to tell you she appreciates your post and now wants to meet you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Zzulu posted:

oh christ hes just posting the softcore stuff now but it looks like he has hardcore pictures of these people as well

wow

may the odds be ever in our favor

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Here's the Patrick Stewart's butt album
http://restituda.blogspot.com/2013/12/patrick-stewart-going-frontal-in-safe.html

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Kirsten Dunst is probably so happy to be associated with all this

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

"Hi Kate, I heard there were pics of you naked online, I'm trying to be a gentleman and ask your permission before I check them out. If it's cool, just dont reply to this email in the next 24 hours. k Thx"

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Kate Upton looks like a ton of fun

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Why would a subforum on reddit being locked or banned or whatever be a big deal? Serious question

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Has anyone posted the nudes of the hacker in the ski mask yet

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
could you imagine going to a thread about nude celebs and arguing about the engine block in a car

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
It's like staring at the p*ssy of G*d

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

cumjunctivitis

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I never knew who Lena Dunham was until SA, and then literally every time she's mentioned it's followed by post after post about what a behemoth she is and how she's murdered goon's boners with her face. I have never heard or read anything about her anywhere else on the loving planet

goons really hate Lena Dunham and no one on earth is talking about her except goons.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I didn't choose to look at the photos, I had to look at the photos to make sure none of them were me.

all clear

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Jobs where nude pics will get you fired:
Network TV
Any corporation that targets kids (Sodas, Fast food, etc)
Any corporation headquartered in the Bible belt
government

Jobs where nude pics will not get you fired:
Music industry
Hollywood, although above corporations will no longer sponsor
Cable TV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I am curious what this will do to Jennifer Lawrence's career; really nothing should happen but since her Hunger Games movies are advertised towards younger women, I'm sure there's some pointless producer debate going on about it all, but in the end, the almighty dollar will prevail.

• Locked thread