Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
why are there so many terrible threads about the word gamer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

show me a good thread of yours to base all our threads on, oh wise mod who is funny, and truly not a human being

I don't post threads here but unrelatedly I just found one of my favorite threads ever now that archives are back up http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3611722

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm going to go back and read that xbox guy;s post that I said I didn't read, I feel like maybe I still owe it to him.

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
mod sass you retards

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

qnqnx posted:

seriously how much of a flaming human being you have to be to instantly ban someone because he said bad words aimed at you, and multiple times on the span of months

it's against the forum rules, but if you really can't control yourself, there are some forums right here on this website where it's allowed.

• Locked thread