Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manifest Dynasty
Feb 29, 2008
Oh, man. I haven't played 4e in a long time, but this is making me want to roll up a shotgun toting artificer SOOOO bad...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifest Dynasty
Feb 29, 2008
My urge to do a technologist artificer is getting... complicated. It seems like you can get the ability to put a million different summons/conjuration/etc out on the board at once. (Maybe I should go multiclass Shaman and roll with a little army, like a Shadowrun rigger.) I'm assuming any of these powers that place proxies for launching attacks will all draw from the same pool of ammunition? The rules seem to treat it as if your character were standing in that square for purposes of the attack.

Manifest Dynasty
Feb 29, 2008
Sorry, I meant for reloading purposes. I fire my shotgun once, then have to spend an action before my little shotgun turret would be able to fire with a weapon at-will. It seems a tad goofy, but easy enough to hand wave with fluff. Also the alternative would be tracking reloading and available rounds for several different things at once, which is tedious.

Manifest Dynasty
Feb 29, 2008
Every law enforcement team needs somebody who is Getting Too Old For This poo poo.

Quinn Southwood

"Well, look here! Ain't you a fiiiiiine lookin' baby constable? Did ya polish that badge with yer diaper this mornin', ya fancy little lad? You remind me of my last partner, back when I was Flint police. Jerry, think his name was. Terry? Doesn't matter. Ol' Larry was a strapping young lad like you. All piss an' vinegar an' smashin' heads. Think he might have been military. Always had to be first through the door. 'Outta the way, grampa. Kickin' in doors is a young man's game,' he'd say. Well, we get this tip on an unlicensed gunsmith dealin' black market pistols out of the basement of this little tavern down in Bosum Strand. Garry is first through, an' the poor dumb bastard doesn't know a booby-trap when he see's one. He was dead for seven, maybe eight minutes, all told, 'fore I could get 'im breathin' again. Too long. Now he's playin' ALL the 'young man's games.' Droolin', shittin' himself, learnin' to walk. He's playin' 'em all. Probably be months before the docs an' the healers will even have him pushin' paperwork. If yer smart, you'll learn from Harry's mistake: You don't touch NOTHIN' that glows, rattles, ticks, hums, spins, or whistles. Whole worlds changin' fast out there, lad, and it AIN'T gettin' LESS dangerous."

Manifest Dynasty fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Sep 7, 2014

• Locked thread