Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Bah. I got the map all updated and then forgot to change the link. Fixed now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Sorry, I wasn't familiar with that feat.

Neither minion OA'd Takara, no.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Does Well of Shadows do anything besides damage?

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

It started in P-13, walked two squares, and charged another two.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Scarsdale is going to stand up and fail his save, so it's Cirno's turn.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Redeye Flight posted:

Waiting on the turns of the prior guys to resolve before I make my decision on what to do.

We're ready.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

The Guard will take an attack for starting in Haldain's zone, right? Go ahead and roll that now.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Where mundane oils have a rainbow sheen on their surface, Lympha's is a dead grey. It chills the air around it, and containers of Lympha will tend to collect condensation. Animals of all sorts will also refuse to get near the substance.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Don't worry about skill checks.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Just trying to keep everyone's attention :shobon:

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

The rails head east into an underground tunnel.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Kell is to the north. Right now he'd be in N-14 or O-14 on the battle map.

You can decide whether you had any of Kaja's coat weapons out or not.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

LightWarden posted:

Is it "Kell murders five PCs, but murders one fewer for each thing we leave behind"?

That's what he's saying.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

LeBrix, Gale, Kaja, Scarsdale, and all the physical evidence(including the remains of the golem).

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

ProfessorCirno posted:

...Hey Pants.

We still have that staff, right?

Last time some mage used it, they accidentally summoned a big ol' pack of weird psionic beasties that they could not control, this being in-game like an hour ago. Now we got an amulet and a knife that I assume goes with the staff.

...Could Cha do the horrible monster summon thing on purpose?

Could she supercharge it?

Anything is possible with ~*magic*~ :sparkles:

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

I don't see how dueling Kell wouldn't count as pointlessly reckless.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

It'd start with Arcana or Dungeoneering, to determine whether you can carry out this plan with the materials you have on hand. Other PCs might have to help out in some way as well.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Right now they're each being held by a Lakesider on either side of Kell.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Take +1 on any of Takara's skill checks against Kell for the rest of this encounter as well.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

If you can come up with something really incredibly genius, it wouldn't need a roll. Otherwise, roll whatever makes the most sense.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Fucker's Runnin' Erry Day

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

I need to know what each PC's plan is for the next twenty-four hours.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Here should be fine.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

I'm sorry to take so long for such a tiny response. I've been reading through the .PDF for this module. Acts 1, 2, and 4 are all laid out in a nice sensible manner, but Act 3 is a mess.

This is definitely a milestone, by the way, if not several. Action Points for all.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

If there's something you could have done or tried to do in an hour's time, go for it.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

LightWarden posted:

"My family lives hundreds of miles away back in Ber and are considerably more skilled than I am... I don't think Kell has enough power to reach across countries and threaten them, and if he does then I don't know if bringing them here would make much of a difference. Besides, this wouldn't be the first time they'd been targeted by thugs, assassins, or ruffians, and if they already spotted someone then they'll certainly be on their guard."

Oops.

Okay, disregard that part.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

So everyone's still on board, right?

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Not at all.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

I'll try not to do that again.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

ProfessorCirno are you still on board or what because we are going to go meet the legitimate businessman soonish

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

alright I'm loving up again. How long ago did Cha leave Crisillyir?

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

If there's nothing else, what's next?

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

It's only been a few hours, so you've got time to get a message to Lee.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Is everybody still in?

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

alright we need to talk.

It seems like these long social scene stretches aren't much fun for anyone. Should I change things up? What sort of stuff would you all rather see?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

I'm going to take a little time and read through every module, to see if they provide any background details that could help me involve everyone a little better.

• Locked thread