Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

Except Kirsten Dunst. lovely face, lovely titties.

Looking forward to more Aubrey Plaza tho

I really only looked at JLaw and Upton because I have no idea who any of the other people are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slappy Hitler
Aug 28, 2014

Back from mine camp
Large, moving female breasts.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Stultus Maximus posted:

I really only looked at JLaw and Upton because I have no idea who any of the other people are.

There's a whole series of that broad from Warm Bodies.

E: and based on some of those pictures, I'm surprised Kate Upton doesn't just tip over at any given time.

Riot Carol Danvers fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Sep 1, 2014

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

There's a whole series of that broad from Warm Bodies.

E: and based on some of those pictures, I'm surprised Kate Upton doesn't just tip over at any given time.

All of the cum on her lower back balances out her giant tits.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Mad Dragon posted:

All of the cum on her lower back balances out her giant tits.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
lol imgur and even 4chan pulling the images almost as soon as people post them. heard something about the FBI even investigating it all, good use of resources there FBI lookin for dudes that posted pics of naked celebrities

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Mike-o posted:

lol imgur and even 4chan pulling the images almost as soon as people post them. heard something about the FBI even investigating it all, good use of resources there FBI lookin for dudes that posted pics of naked celebrities

Yes. They should be spending their time hunting down the misogynist shitlords who made violent threats against feminist bloggers who harass 13 year old kids. :haw:

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Mike-o posted:

Man it'll suck when they finally delete all the copies of these images!

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
More importantly: Have there been any more pics this morning?

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
There's some reddit sub called thefappening I think that has links to all the updated pics, search for that

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I think it's already been pulled.

You know, I really want that job. I want to be the guy that gets paid to sit in front of a computer and search for hacked pictures of naked celebrities on the internet then compare them to fakes to make sure they are in fact real and not photoshops. So, sign me up.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

zombie303 posted:

So I just looked at that Laci Green chick's profile. Holy SJW gently caress :commissar:

It's a shame because she didn't used to be, she made actually good, healthy sex advice things and then she ran afoul of the Trans* Mafia when she mentioned women having vaginas or something.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

It's a shame because she didn't used to be, she made actually good, healthy sex advice things and then she ran afoul of the Trans* Mafia when she mentioned women having vaginas or something.

Pretty hosed up thing to say; women having vaginas.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Here is a fun lol, wtf for the day.

http://studentveterans.org/media-news/press-releases/250-sva-announces-not-recommended-list.html

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
First day of classes. Way too many fat chicks in tank tops. Everybody else looks like they belong in high school. I feel old.

Also, the wifi blows. Took ten minutes to post this.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
where do you go to school again?

my classes started last week. calc teacher is a vet, occasionally hangs in the vet lounge.

there's a clothing/skin ratio problem with larger women here too. loving south.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

My Geo teacher is an AF vet, who got out in 2000. She's cool as gently caress, and doesn't regret missing all the fun times post 9/11.

She also clowns on all the dumb marines, which is a plus.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

where do you go to school again?

my classes started last week. calc teacher is a vet, occasionally hangs in the vet lounge.

there's a clothing/skin ratio problem with larger women here too. loving south.
I'm just banging out some classes on the cheap at a community college. At least my vet advisor is chill as hell.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

So I am taking World Mythology because gently caress it, it counts as humanities and sounded interesting. It is full of the gooniest people I have ever seen. Pony tails, fedoras, and neck beards as far as the eye can see. They also like to talk loudly about magic the gathering and writing various fan fiction before class. :suicide:

E: They also think they are comedic geniuses.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
come in to class with a 12 pack and throw the empties at those fucks

or throw on your fedora and infiltrate their stash of fat pussy

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

come in to class with a 12 pack and throw the empties at those fucks

or throw on your fedora and infiltrate their stash of fat pussy

Yeah the females are equally goon like.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
so take two 12 packs.

or just grab a 24 of cans, they make more satisfying bonk noises.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

The best i saw was someone who insisted on calling it the Manga Carta.

He was corrected frequently, until one day he stopped showing up with his Invader Zim T-shirt and cat ear hat.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
First day of college in LA. I didn't have the yellow fever when I was in Korea but by god are there some fine lookin Asians here. Good god.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

My psycho ex of 3 1/2 years was Tai and Laotian. She ruined Asians for me.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

I dated a smoking busty half Japanese chick for years god I miss those tits :vince: too bad she was loving nuts passive aggressive and manipulative like all of them

the dad farm
Dec 6, 2005

Christoff posted:

I dated a smoking busty half Japanese chick for years god I miss those tits :vince: too bad she was loving nuts passive aggressive and manipulative like all of them

would you say you nuked the relationship?

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Addendum to first day of class: Turns out Child Development is where all the Hispanic/Mexican women are. Good god is there some good leering in LA.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Christoff posted:

all Asians or all women?

Delizin
Nov 9, 2005

It may not be interracial, but it is black and white.

KirbyKhan posted:

Addendum to first day of class: Turns out Child Development is where all the Hispanic/Mexican women are.

It's no wonder. They are more fertile than rabbits. You cum on a toilet seat the day before they use it and they end pregnant with a litter (or is it called a brood?).

They trap you in with those nice mamacita curves, but as soon as they get pregnant they balloon out as chancha mexican house wife.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

zombie303 posted:

Pretty hosed up thing to say; women having vaginas.
One of my FB friends posted one of those stupid "REAL WOMEN HAVE CURVES BONES ARE FOR DOGS HURRRR" pics, and I made the mistake of saying that. :rolleyes:

at the date posted:

all Asians or all women?

#yesallwomen

Mad Dragon fucked around with this message at 06:35 on Sep 3, 2014

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Drinking beer and binge watching generation kill.

E: Not the best combo.

tyler fucked around with this message at 08:03 on Sep 3, 2014

Jarmak
Jan 24, 2005

First day of classes (in a real college) in 10 years. Was funny as poo poo watching all the shithead ROTC kids running around the gym in PTs this morning.

Also, my fear of being way behind on everything is quickly being eased by the fact freshman seem lazy and retarded. Eye candy factor living up to what I had assumed was a overhyped reputation.

mambo italiano
Apr 4, 2009

zombie303 posted:

Drinking beer and binge watching generation kill.

E: Not the best combo.

We had .60" worth the rain come down in the pan of 3 hours today. Called the day early and did the same thing. I smoked the reefer though. My dog was pissed so I took her out for a walk. Came home and binged the rest of the night.

Today was a good day.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
Did the internet provide us with more of Aubrey Plaza's vagina or what? This is basically the most important part of my day.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Until monday, I knew nothing about Jessica Brown Findlay.

Today, I know that she desperately wanted to smell her boyfriend's bumhole because "it would be funny and you got to smell mine" before getting a hardon across the forehead.

Duzzy Funlop fucked around with this message at 15:40 on Sep 3, 2014

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
Hey just because they don't have calculators in your buttfucking dirt mound of a homeland doesn't mean I'm going to sit here and factor 3 digit numbers in my head. Suck my texas instrument, Natasha.

RichieHimself
May 27, 2004

No way dude, she looks like Gargamel.

Jarmak posted:

First day of classes (in a real college) in 10 years. Was funny as poo poo watching all the shithead ROTC kids running around the gym in PTs this morning.

Also, my fear of being way behind on everything is quickly being eased by the fact freshman seem lazy and retarded. Eye candy factor living up to what I had assumed was a overhyped reputation.

If you just halfass school you'll be light years ahead of most of your classmates.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

RichieHimself posted:

If you just halfass school you'll be light years ahead of most of your classmates.

Cannot emphasize this enough. Be careful not to bust a gut laughing at the first dumbass you hear having a life altering crisis over something like two papers due in the same week. The priorities and time management problems you will see are hilariously awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
I'm having a contest with myself to see how little I can work before someone complains. Last week I was in the office for 25 hours. I'm giving notice on the 8th so this week is pretty much the last week I can do it. I'm shooting for 18 hours.

Also, the worst part about school is realizing in your junior/senior year or so how loving easy school is. Sure, it was easy enough when you started, but after a few years doing it you look back and wonder how you didn't pull a 4.0 the entire time.

• Locked thread