Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Somebody call his mama to come pick him up and take him somewhere nicer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 34 days!

Maxwell Lord posted:

Somebody call his mama to come pick him up and take him somewhere nicer.

No need, Dixie's already told Brodus he's like a son to her now. :v:

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.
God drat it TNA, I'm supposed to be working so don't make me laugh so hard, people are noticing.

Death Zebra
May 14, 2014

RZApublican posted:

Bring back Spike Dudley and push them to the moon.

Given that he once lost to Lita this would be hilarious.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
What are the current TNA angles? Who wants to give me a lil synopsis?

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

poo poo sandwich

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

BOBBY LASHLEY

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

They are acting as if they network is putting them off the air.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

All I watch is Havok laying waste to people. She's like the strongest booked person on the roster right now. And taller than most of them.

SlothBear
Jan 25, 2009

Any chance havok ever goes to nxt?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

SlothBear posted:

The taint of TNA won't be easy to wash off but I suppose. From her perspective it's probably better to ride out whatever short time TNA has left since she's booked way stronger there than she ever would be in WWE/NXT.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I was honestly surprised that she went to TNA in the first place since her husband Solomon Crowe is in NXT.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

SlothBear posted:

She was apparently told WWE has no interest in someone with her body type.

coconono posted:

I was honestly surprised that she went to TNA in the first place since her husband Solomon Crowe is in NXT.

It is/was a controversial situation. Both of their employment situations are really tenuous so it is honestly best the details are kept private. I don't think it did Sami many favours let's put it that way.

rovert fucked around with this message at 21:04 on Sep 17, 2014

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

SlothBear posted:

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

rovert posted:

It is/was a controversial situation. Both of their employment situations are really tenuous so it is honestly best the details are kept private. I don't think it did Sami many favours let's put it that way.

So basically don't let your spouse go to TNA unless your dad is Ric Flair

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
Spud vs Crazzy Steve on Xplosion this week, a 5-star classic in every way!

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

That was believed to be a shot/reprisal at Sami/Jessica. The old 80s/early 90s adage that nothing appears on WWE TV that they don't want to has kind of eroded as Vince has gotten older and micro managing less also with WWE pumping out so much product these days. But there's still value in that. WWE could have chosen any other camera shot but they chose that one.

Genuinely there's additional information about the circumstances of that night that I am reticent to post about. Havok was put in a real bad spot all round.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I have no idea what you're going on about and being all vague is worse than just saying whatever it is.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Codependent Poster posted:

I have no idea what you're going on about and being all vague is worse than just saying whatever it is.

It isn't actually.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
Yeah I also have no clue who is in that picture or why it is in any way relevant to anyone.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

it's actually really easy to figure out if you read the posts

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

lolin at all these sad saps who don't immediately recognize a random picture of a woman and know the entire backstory behind it.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Bigass Moth posted:

Yeah I also have no clue who is in that picture or why it is in any way relevant to anyone.

The hashtag in the left hand corner is a CLUE.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...

epitasis posted:

it's actually really easy to figure out if you read the posts

I assume it's Jessica Havoc, who I have never seen, on NXT, a show I have never watched. I don't know why her being in the audience is important, I don't know the backstory related to the picture, and I don't know why the guy who posted it made his story so unnecessarily vague.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Bigass Moth posted:

thats a lady named havok who just debuted for tna and she's married to sami callahan whos a dude in nxt and wwe put her on tv when she came to an nxt taping because lol that's a fun and ruckus thing to do poo poo on a stick ketchup wraps

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Bigass Moth posted:

I assume it's Jessica Havoc, who I have never seen, on NXT, a show I have never watched. I don't know why her being in the audience is important, I don't know the backstory related to the picture, and I don't know why the guy who posted it made his story so unnecessarily vague.

It's in the spirit of TNA to make posts less clear than the rules of a King of the Mountain match.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Is sony six TNA's new tv channel or something?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

quick googles says Sony Six is an Indian TV channel.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Blasmeister posted:

Is sony six TNA's new tv channel or something?

No, Sony is just sponsoring them bringing in some new talent...

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Sports channel in India is somehow way funnier than them being on Velocity.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

In that case I really hope that it's Brodus that they're pushing as if it's AJ Styles' return. Would make the silhouette they're using even funnier.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

If it's India, then it might have already been spoiled.

https://twitter.com/mahabaliveera01/status/512323500930256897 was posted today

The significance there is Veera was on Ring Ka King, and it's believed he's now signed with TNA proper and the official announcement will come during the India TNA promo tour they do next week.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

quote:

There was a report this past week that Tickets for Bound for Glory on 10/12 at Korakuen Hall were sold out, but Keiji Muto said that the reports of that being sold out were due to a computer glitch and tickets were still available.

SlothBear
Jan 25, 2009

rovert posted:

Yeah, I was hoping NXT changed that. Ah well.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
edit

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

I would die of laughter if this somehow ended up being Brodus Clay.

eljackass
May 19, 2004

Caution is a word that I can't understand
What the gently caress! I'm not surprised there's no drat live thread tonight because TNA/iMPACT is starting to suck more than a black hole. poo poo writers...is that because almost everyone has quit? comeon now, Havok just whooped everyone in the battle royal, as well she should (physically) because she's a a drat YETI. But the writers must be drunk or high -- Who wants to see her battle Gail Kim? NO ONE!!! Is TNA trying to alienate their whole entire audience?!?!?!?! (which is just probably only twice the capacity of the drat Manhattan Center) poo poo BOOKING, poo poo WRITERS

They actually have some talented wrestlers in this promotion!!@!!!!! FUCKIN IDIOTS no wonder they've barely got an offer from the drat Velocity channel!!!! WAKE UP PRODUCERS!!! NO WONDER EVERYONE HATES YOUR PROMOTION, COZ IT SUCKS!

(done with ranting, E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB!)

rappinrodney.ogg
Apr 24, 2009

Chris James 2 posted:

If it's India, then it might have already been spoiled.

https://twitter.com/mahabaliveera01/status/512323500930256897 was posted today

The significance there is Veera was on Ring Ka King, and it's believed he's now signed with TNA proper and the official announcement will come during the India TNA promo tour they do next week.

Even though TNA is a cesspool, I really liked Veera in Ring Ka King. Clumsy as hell, but a natural babyface.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
So lets see what is up with supposed Global Force Wrestling partner Toby Keith:

http://wane.com/2014/09/17/fans-say-toby-keith-too-drunk-at-indiana-concert/

Oh. He's getting drunk before his concerts. Even when TNA goes under, I hope GFW takes its place and is just as bad.

• Locked thread