Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RichieHimself
May 27, 2004

No way dude, she looks like Gargamel.

GreenMeat posted:

Still figuring that out. Getting far away from the military-industrial complex and squandering my GI Bill for starters. Since I'm about to be single and relatively broke, I've abandoned my plans to retire in Hawaii and will move back to Flint, MI to look after my mom and go to school. I was going to get a place and move her in with me, but she's hardcore AA and I have three decades of substance abuse to catch up on. Sorry ma.

For shits and giggles I reconnected with my junior high GF from back in '79, and she's totally down for a middle-aged hookup. She lives a couple miles from the UM Flint campus, too. Nice little out of the way place with an empty basement ideal for hydroponics and a fenced-in yard for dogges. I am abdicating all responsibility to indulge in deferred childhood. Might work at Home Depot or something if our incomes don't make ends meet, but cost of living there is cheap as poo poo and our needs are modest. I hear good things about the VA hospital in Ann Arbor.

retired_enlisted.txt

Right on brother, enjoy the retirement! The Ann Arbor VA is pretty decent. You'll still have long waits for appointments, but at least the doctors seem to give a poo poo or at least pretend to give a poo poo. It gets packed with old dudes pretty early so plan on having a hell of a time finding parking or have someone drop you off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread