Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
Hell if you think about it, maybe zuffa doesn't want to give the fighters more money because they're keeping that money for themselves. Got to come a tthis from all the angles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

Hell if you think about it, maybe zuffa doesn't want to give the fighters more money because they're keeping that money for themselves. Got to come a tthis from all the angles.

Economics 101

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
A sick way to look hella smart, just say the most basic college course pertaining somehow to the topic being discussed.

mewse
May 2, 2006

Ewar Woowar posted:

Neil Magny is fighting at the end of the month.

He's like Cerrone except terrible.

Neil loving Magny

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

Ewar Woowar posted:

Neil Magny is fighting at the end of the month.

Neil Seery the better Neil is fighting on the Rockhold/Bisping card

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Neil Magny should change his nickname to "Dom Cruz's ACL" because he is so tearable.

[original joke do not steal]

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

masato tatanka posted:

Neil Seery the better Neil is fighting on the Rockhold/Bisping card

p4p best voice in all of UFC

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Neil Seery can't get the hours off of work, sorry.

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006
I'm still holding on to the dream that Magny will do sometime amazing and become a favorite because he's ugly and ugly dudes need that after Barao got sent back under his bridge.

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

THANK GOD FOR THE SMOKE MACHINE!

Ariza posted:

I'm still holding on to the dream that Magny will do sometime amazing and become a favorite because he's ugly and ugly dudes need that after Barao got sent back under his bridge.

Well, he already got knocked out by pretty boy, not UFC fighter Mike Ricci on TUF. I guess it can only get better from there.

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

BlindSite posted:

Vitor and Jones was cool because it featured Jones getting a fight against a middleweight, everyone expected Vitor to get picked up, thrown on his face and elbowed in under two minutes, but he did crazy poo poo like pull guard and came extremely close to pulling off a hail mary arm bar. It was cool to see a guy know he was going to get wrecked with ground and pound say gently caress it, and attack that way anyway because he had faith in his BJJ. It was all at once the best thing Vitor has ever done in the cage, a tribute to the beginnings of UFC and a rare show of courage from a dude to that point known primarily for crumbling mentally when over matched.

The best thing Vitor did in the cage was actually right at the beginning of that fight when he tried to kick Jones' head off after he did that stupid crawl thing.

GRBass
Apr 25, 2008
Vitor's biggest strength is his willingness to enter from your face to get at the back of your head if he needs to.

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS
Magny got triangled in a really cool way once.

Roman Herbom
Aug 2, 2006
The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't
Cung Le tested positive for HGH

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

Roman Herbom posted:

lmao

Edit: Do you have a source I'm not finding anything. Not that I'm doubting a pro fighter who suddenly got ripped at 40 was juicing.

Dangersim fucked around with this message at 02:03 on Oct 1, 2014

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

Roman Herbom posted:

Seems this was a bit of an open secret given that Brian Stann publically called him out as a cheater after his loss to Bisping

GRBass
Apr 25, 2008
To be fair, it worked for vitor hendo and sonnen...

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

Dangersim posted:

lmao

Edit: Do you have a source I'm not finding anything. Not that I'm doubting a pro fighter who suddenly got ripped at 40 was juicing.

I'm not sure if we just missed it or what??

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/cung-le-is-latest-fighter-caught-up-in-ufc-s-inadequate-drug-policy-190817492.html

e: Rich Franklin is back down to three legitimate losses in his career

DumbWhiteGuy fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Oct 1, 2014

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing

Skip My Posts posted:

Economics 101

I've been listening to a lot of Mike Goldberg these days

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

I'm not sure if we just missed it or what??

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/cung-le-is-latest-fighter-caught-up-in-ufc-s-inadequate-drug-policy-190817492.html

Apparently the Iole article was speculation and this is the official confirmation

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Durr

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Shame it wasn't good enough to knock Bisping off his block

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

Stann called it pretty hard

mewse
May 2, 2006

Cung Le is almost as stupid as Tom Kennedy

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

origami posted:

Shame it wasn't good enough to knock Bisping off his block

nah

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

I don't how this would effect Rich as he never fought Cung Le.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

Bisping would be frothing at the mouth right now and that would make me laugh

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

Dangersim posted:

:tipshat:

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

Dangersim posted:

I was in Vegas when they fought and I was gonna bet on Rich. Luckily the "don't bet on MMA" god was kind to me and I was too busy to stop by the sports book.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3668854

• Locked thread