Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

kastein posted:

I am pretty sure the NSA has seen my dick

NSA has seen everyones everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

OFFICER 13 INCH posted:

They specifically sent me a formal request to stop sending them pictures of my dick

I'm sure they have the image burned into their eyes

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Just rigged up lighting, a ceiling fan, a TV/DVD player, a stereo and N64 in my gazeebo.

Yep, definitely sleeping passing out drunk in there

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Broke a tooth at the edge of a filling yesterday. Paying out of pocket for dental stuff :negative:

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

It's more fun to drive a "slow" car fast anyway

e: unless the reason that it handles like a land barge

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Cat Terrist posted:

99 Forester, no power, throw it into corners flat out and laugh your head off.

00 VE V8 Commodore, 6 speed manual, hugely fast and deeply frightening to throw into a corner as you arrive doing over 100kph faster. The real truth about the cars going around is that anything that can do under 14 sec times are fast and do not allow mistakes. They also dont allow for the stunts you can pull in a slower car. Give me a great handling lowish power car on a track anyday.

(But that's not to say the big boofhead powerhouse isnt fun. I actually think a big powered car is more fun on the road, simply because poo poo like overtaking can be done a lot safer. Going 10/10ths has no place on a road in either car but I much prefer high horsepower when daily driving or doing long distance. But gimme a two litre screamer on a track any day, I'll fling that bastard into a corner and have much MUCH more fun doing it)

I drove a 650 xDrive gran coupe for work, which is like a 440HP twin turbo V8 with a assload of torque. Easily the most powerful car I've driven, and it was very fun to put my foot to the ground and fly forward on the way back down. As nice as it was, I'd never take it over my S2000

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

I curbed one of my wheels today :negative:

I have to take it back to get refinished and I'm super poor uggh

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

BrokenKnucklez posted:

With the poo poo I have drug home and she's still with me? I'm pretty sure she is ok with automotive ADD.

Not when she is telling you no more cars

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

I hope that really doesn't only go to 6,000 RPM

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Man I hate being sick. Everyone at work is sick so it was only a matter of time. I woke up on Friday morning for work and was feeling some chest congestion. My Friday night my head was in a fog, my nose was blocked and I was wheezing and coughing up green lung butter. I went to CVS on Saturday to pick up some Mucinex Maximum Strength, some sinus pressure medicine for AM and PM, a bottle of aspirin and a bag of Vitamin C cough drops. This 50hr work week outside should be fun.

Bottle of fireball will clear you up

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

God help me I kind of want to get another supercharged mini as a winter beater and all around not beat the poo poo out of my S2000 car. A beater Miata would be easier and cheaper to maintain but shittier on gas and oh god I miss that sweet supercharger

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Fart Pipe posted:

I cant believe youd consider that after how much you hated the old one.

I know I know :(

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Galler posted:

Supercharge a Miata.

I wish but they are hard to find for sale and it's a large investment to do it yourself

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Get an SS/SC with an LSD. Slap on some winter tires and a 3" ZZP CAI. :getin:

hahaha like I'd ever drive a domestic

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Tommychu posted:

Wow, they did that? I can't decide if that's cool or terrible, but I'm leaning towards cool just because Halo was the first shooter I really got into.
But I'm on Telus and their WinPhone selection is always one or two low-end shitburgers so I'll be sticking to Android for a while anyway.

They did and it's neat as gently caress. I hope it gets adapted to other platforms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Started giving my fwb lady friend a refresh on driving manual since she needs a new car and is open to driving one. More competent than she expected but still needs more time in the parking lot before we hit streets

• Locked thread