Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

:colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
Peak AI TV car

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
yes there is :ssh:

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
I'd link it but everyone knows the first rule of internet drama is don't smell the butt

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
everyone gets a perv pass for a week due to the magnitude of the story, anyway

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
jlaws tits and rear end should unite and not divide us

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Just rigged up lighting, a ceiling fan, a TV/DVD player, a stereo and N64 in my gazeebo.

Awesome, when I was like 15 my friend and I ran power from his house to our tree fort in his back yard, spent the whole summer in there getting high and playing PS1 lol

meatpimp posted:

Who the gently caress cares? It'd be driven by me if I had the slightest chance. That's loving artistry on wheels right there.

This right here. As a painter, low riders get the most respect from me even though I'm not really a low rider kinda guy.

Fades, pearls, metalflake and pinstripe all on one car is basically the hardest thing you can do, finish-wise. The top tier sprays on show winning rides can top six figures to do. Definitely one of the rare cases where a custom job's cost is more expensive in hours than it is in materials.

e- Here's some lowlows on Jay Leno's garage

I have no idea what the orange car cost to paint but it had to be ridiculous.

Seizure Meat fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Sep 2, 2014

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
They aren't as widespread, for sure, but lowriders are pretty much nation wide. There's a G-body here in NY with 14" Daytons and a legit hydraulic system, not 'bags. I'll have to get a pic next time I see it.

e- I just noticed that the one 13 Inch posted has a lace roof :fap:

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Geirskogul posted:

Did I say anything negative about the car?

I think he's implying no one cares about the owners race because the car is awesome regardless of it.

Even if the car was lovely I don't think the owners race means anything lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
man I fuckin wish its like 95 here

• Locked thread