Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.

I worked with this guy at Dover when we were both airmen. He was p. cool back then, too bad he turned into a dead rapist later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.
Buck Lee rhymes with gently caress Me. Which is pretty Air Force I guess.

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

Godholio posted:

It's at Buckley AFB.

Some things I just learned about Buckley AFB: it's in Arapahoe, which sounds suspiciously like a drunken Airmen saying "I rape a ho."

It's in a county that has the sixth lowest population density of any in Colorado, and is 92.87% white and the average yearly income is $37,054.

gently caress me indeed.

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

Kim and Carrol are about to become victims.

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

I thought VAT applies to pretty much all consumer goods in Germany, not only imports. I pay VAT buying a pack of cigarettes at the gas station.I only use the VAT forms when it's going to save me like $20 or more, though, because carrying them around is a pain in the nuts.

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

He's got a point. If watching Toyota trucks full of ISIS fucks get vaporized by literal hellfire doesn't give you at least a semi, you're either gay or Al Qaeda.

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

It's the Air Force of course we're gay. But I'll still take the dick out of my mouth every now and then to cheer ISIS death.

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

A Kpro posted:

We had a guy here get a DUI in tech school. They busted him down to E-1 before we got him, then he hit E-2 right as a slot opened up in Germany for an E-2. He leaves after being here for a year, then gets a DUI in Germany. Like how in the gently caress do you blow a three year assignment to Germany?

I dunno man, it sounds like he's enjoying the hell out of Germany. He's just too stupid to figure out how to get on those strange giant metal snakes that keep zipping all around town after he gets poo poo hammered on Bitberger and gets his hundred euro handie in the red light.

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

Confirmed, ISIS is the best thing to happen to the Air Force since 9/11. Not only are we finding a reason not to retire the A-10s, but we actually loving used an F-22 to kill someone who isn't an F-22 pilot. Madness. Cats and dogs living together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

Armament Museum Blues Girl :911: Never forget

• Locked thread