Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008
If your account screen says you need to pay another 10 dollars it's because that's just Mittani putting the payment flag for the EVE guild. Pay it and you're in!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008

Missartaq posted:

After getting all my ingame stuff stolen, and i already have payed 10$ to get in here, i must confess that trust from my part is a bit shattered.

So paying another 10$ isnt an option at the moment.

Well paying your deposit is the only way to get in. $10 goes to the servers for these forums that are the home of Goonwaffe and the other $10 is for supporting Goonwaffe's activities ingame including things like its PLEX payment system. Goonwaffe really is a money saver in the end considering you won't have to pay for game time.

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008
Hey guys I joined this forum just to be with you all. After 6 years of posting almost exclusively on the WoW and anime forums can I finally get an invite to my true passion: internet space ship simulator Online?

Thanks,

-Missartaq

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008

Missartaq posted:

You are absolutely entitled to have your opinion of EVE, but after I got back what one of you stole from me, actually twice what he stole, I couldn't stay away from EVE, and my opinion is not the same as yours.

th-th-th-that's just your opinion :qq:

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008
He's a smart mastertroll smartman pulling our pathetic plebian strings :tinfoil:

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008

Fathis Munk posted:

HOW CAN YOU BE SO BLIND JESUS

even for these forums you're like, super autistic or something :doh:

He does work in IT as a systems administrator :spergin:

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008

vermeul posted:

Ya bro its all part of his/her plan. He/she is THE PUPPET-MASTER.

who could this sep 14 regdate be

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008
The most hilarious part is how he thinks he's big poo poo because he managed to beg himself the equivalent of $10 in a video game

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008

zombie303 posted:

Maybe if he owns us enough, they will let him in the waffe.

no his plan is to alt post about smoking weed on byob until the eve dudes forget that even on his alt his very first posts were about being a j4g and trying to sockpuppet mock himself in this thread

Thunderbro fucked around with this message at 19:28 on Oct 14, 2014

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008

Gildiss posted:

I thought his alt was this terrible account.

He is the puppetmaster :tinfoil:

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008

Awesome! posted:

they can but i dont see kewpuh giving enough of a poo poo to do so here

his reactions are worth more than the truth will ever be

also he is an incredibly lovely poster regardless

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008

Missartaq posted:

Have you ever asked yourself what I would gain from having an alternative account???

I for one cant see what I would gain from paying another 10$ for a new account? Wouldn't I gain more from paying the 10$ to become premium member on this account?

And vermeul, get used to it, no matter what you write, they will most likely make up an answer that they think will show them as the winners. And the fun part is that they believe what they make up...

if only you hadn't admitted to being a j4g across all three of your accounts you could have joined the beautiful camaraderie of goons :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008

Margaret Thatcher posted:

I say it's never too late for a second chance.

fourth*

you know what you must do missartaq

• Locked thread