Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kalenn Istarion
Nov 2, 2012

Maybe Senpai will finally notice me now that I've dropped :fivebux: on this snazzy av
Ground floor. You're doing it right, keep doing it. Almost there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalenn Istarion
Nov 2, 2012

Maybe Senpai will finally notice me now that I've dropped :fivebux: on this snazzy av

Fathis Munk posted:

like historical butts or something ?

:tutbutt::marc::yosbutt:

No that would be anals

And what he probably meant was annals, unless he was making a much deeper joke about the OP being annulled.

- :tinfoil:

Kalenn Istarion
Nov 2, 2012

Too late

Kalenn Istarion
Nov 2, 2012

Margaret Thatcher posted:

I say it's never too late for a second chance.

You're actually proof that isn't true.

• Locked thread