Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brazen Apothecary
Apr 9, 2007

NIGHTCREWBESTCREW
Hey, am I right in thinking I did a hideous amount of damage in battle 1? I feel like that was me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

I may have won, but I sure don't feel like I did. Was pulling for you Capp, even if I did use a grenade and killed your back row on the night you put me in battle, we were seriously briefly thinking of all just defecting.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

You, maybe, but Burg and YPM wouldn't have. Sorry you feel so strongly about it.

Your invitation to the pizza party is revoked.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Brazen Apothecary posted:

Hey, am I right in thinking I did a hideous amount of damage in battle 1? I feel like that was me.

yeah you and juanito smashed. i tihnk i said Apostate before but i probably meant you :shobon:

I asked in the other thread but feel free to talk about the aspects you did/didn't like about the game.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

busb posted:

yeah you and juanito smashed. i tihnk i said Apostate before but i probably meant you :shobon:

I asked in the other thread but feel free to talk about the aspects you did/didn't like about the game.

I didn't like that I had an ability with the word "protect" in it that did zero protecting.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I just want to say I'm very disappointed in you all

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Opopanax posted:

Welcome to the game thread of this soldiers mafialike. I am your handsome mod Opopanax, and am much friendlier than the other thread mod Opopanax.

Hey Opop, nice OP btw :godwin:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I can't be expected to take care of every little detail. 50% is pretty good

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
I was upset when I died but only because I was so invested in the game and winning against the Harkonen menace. I think it was crazy to see both threads lynch scum d1. That like never happens

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

100YrsofAttitude posted:

I may have won, but I sure don't feel like I did. Was pulling for you Capp, even if I did use a grenade and killed your back row on the night you put me in battle, we were seriously briefly thinking of all just defecting.

I just wanted to point out that I never wanted to defect and in fact wanted to see Capps burn in hell.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I lost a lot of confidence after day 1 because I thought I was completely wrong, when in reality I was right (wrong on Magnus, right on YPM). You saw that day 2 when I came in with a good case on KB but was convinced to move away from it after his defense post. A usual merk would have doubled down there instead of backing away.

Anyway, this was a bad game for me. After seeing day 1 that I was natx's only chance of living with my plan (which would have hit a scum but we didn't know that at the time), I had a lot of wind knocked out of me. I knew I was getting lynched.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
A note: I say in the scum doc that I manufactured my meltdown against Merk and then retracted the statement. That's because I had yelled at Ernie for something similar in DBD's game and I was 3p there and the realized both KB and Opop were in that game, and I didn't want them using that to catch me (not that it mattered)

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Your Personal Muse posted:

A note: I say in the scum doc that I manufactured my meltdown against Merk and then retracted the statement. That's because I had yelled at Ernie for something similar in DBD's game and I was 3p there and the realized both KB and Opop were in that game, and I didn't want them using that to catch me (not that it mattered)

Well it's ok, I knew anyways

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

anime gently caress pillow posted:

You, maybe, but Burg and YPM wouldn't have. Sorry you feel so strongly about it.

Your invitation to the pizza party is revoked.

I could live with that.

I just wanted to point out that I never wanted to defect and in fact wanted to see Capps burn in hell.

Seeing how this is not mafia, I'm playing my heart next time.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I was walking on eggshells since I was scum in both. I played as best I could my normal town game in that one, but tried to play slightly differently in this one so that you wouldn't draw any connections. Basically, I didn't try to keep conversation going in this one when it got slow like I did in the other and would normally do as town. :)

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I feel like you're trying to make me feel like I have made you feel in the past, 100. Tell me about your problems, i'm here to help.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

I feel like you're trying to make me feel like I have made you feel in the past, 100. Tell me about your problems, i'm here to help.

Do we have a history? I can hardly remember. I understand you have a reputation for bluntness/harshness, but there's nothing wrong with that. Capps was just an earnest and nice captain. I wanted to be a part of that. Also the leprosy is kinda gross.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I was both earnest and nice in my thread. But uh, the only history we have is you were scum once when I was confirmed masons with Magres and in the end we lynched you. That's why I didn't get the hate. I'm very sensitive, 100yrs.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

I was both earnest and nice in my thread. But uh, the only history we have is you were scum once when I was confirmed masons with Magres and in the end we lynched you. That's why I didn't get the hate. I'm very sensitive, 100yrs.

Dont owrry diqnol I <3 you and I'm all that matters in this world according to my mom

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Oh yeah no... I didn't actually read the other thread :effort:. Yeah I have absolutely nothing against you. Let's say it was leprosy. We're cool.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Hey diqnol

gently caress YOY BITCH

love,
Matt

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Hwy diqnol,

Someone find ASCII middle finger I can't fond asci app for phone

Later
Mort

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Diqnol called me a poopy in his thread.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Diqsol I have never found you to be rude OR abrasive

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

CCKeane posted:

Diqnol called me a poopy in his thread.

Well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

CCKeane you're a big poopy and I hate you and I'm going to be mean to your forever, also I enjoy eating my own poop.

A direct quote.

• Locked thread