Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Hypothyroidism is real.

As is forgetting to eat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Propaganda Machine posted:

Hypothyroidism is real.

As is forgetting to eat.

I am very guilty of the latter.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
An insult for everyone in the other thread:

1. 50 pounds of bread: more like fifty pounds of dead brain cells
  2. CapitalistPig: you call yourself a capitalistpig? You should be ashamed of yourself
  3. CCKeane: Fat. As. A. Fat. rear end. Hippo
  4. chaoslord: never heard of him
  5. DGK9000: you are going out with a dead cow
  6. dorkanoid: you live in a different place than I do. It's probably a third world country.
  7. Ixtilton: what in the gently caress does your name even mean, get creative and come back to me.
  8. Jakep: nothing to insult here just a cool dudette
  9. Juanito: more like eatsfritos on the reg
  10. Lumpen: makes lumpen-lists unironically
  11. MEDS CURES SCHIZOS: calls himself a writer
  12. meinburg: god DAMNIT meinberg
  13. Pinterest Mum: Britain sucks, go home to it.
  14. Puntification: cuntification amirite
  15. Rarity: we were scum together once it was the worst time of my life
  16. Somberbrero: worst mafia player in the history of today.

Last but not least: diqnol has ladybits between his legs and massive knickers from large hindquarters stretching them out.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
My space fedora is ripe for tipping, m'lord. Where is the battlefield?

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Right here right now.

We are insulting the other thread. Hurry we need more insults.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Keane enjoys telling people he just met that during his stand up routine there was a line. What he always fails to mention though it was a line to the toliet.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Instead of dumping her baby at any restroom Diqnol's mother went out of her way to find a gas station with a restroom you need a key for to abandon her child.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
diqnol has recently got a job as a model for a political cartoonist for whenever they need to remember how to draw the republican symbol.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
keane specializes in prop comedy so he has an excuse to buy extra food

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

mr.capps posted:

keane specializes in prop comedy so he has an excuse to buy extra food

Then it becomes poop comedy when he clogs the toilet at his friends apartment with a big turd

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Keane's comedy is so bad even Mencia refuses to steal from him

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
keane has recently been seen around all the big networks pitching a pilot titled "127 hours: the time i got my rear end stuck in the toliet: based on a true story"

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
switch the game so this is me v keane

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i am going to insult everyone in this thread.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
keane's facebook likes:
horse anus
just shoot me
hunger games
centuar anus
the secert
gilmore girls
greek myths about zeus being a bull
8 simple rules

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

GulagDolls posted:

i am going to insult everyone in this thread.

You fool, you'll destroy us all!

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
It's sad that the other thread needs help from us to insult us

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
if you zoom in with your web browser, and i mean like really really close, you will realize the medal icon diqnol has actually contains the following text, "3rd special olympics hurdling champion"

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
one day keane said to me "lets go on a road trip" i shrugged and said yeah and so we set off kinda aimlessly, though keane really wanted to visit the corn palace so that was going to be our stopping point. as soon as we set off though keane immediately wanted to go to the bath room. so we pulled over at the nearest gas station and he went in and did his business. the thing is not 30 minutes later on the road, he said the same thing. you can see where this is going, we stopped at over 2 dozen gas stations over the course of 3 hours, and i was getting a bit pissed off. we stopped at one more station, and finally i had to go to the bathroom too, so I waited for keane to get out of the rest room and I went in.

the floor was covered in bits of shredded toilet paper. like really really tiny bits. the whole floor.

over the course of the road trip i would finally work up the courage to ask keane what the gently caress he was doing. he would turn to me and answer, "when we were driving everything kept shaking so i had to create some snow to check if we were in a snowglobe"

that is the last time i saw keane before he went to the asylum.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I realized Diqnol's thread didn't have a cool flag like ours so I felt bad and made them one. I'm sorry I took the markers I used to my students so diqnol's is b&w only but you guys in the other thread are free to use it

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I sent you my stats Opop please don't yell at me anymore.

I'm currently too hopped up on cold medication and lack of sleep to understand the rules.

I got off the plane this morning and nearly had a panic attack at the thought of having to drive for two more hours to get home. I slept for 3 hours at my parents house but that was like 3 hours in the last 36 hours so I'm pretty out of it.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Little Mac posted:

I realized Diqnol's thread didn't have a cool flag like ours so I felt bad and made them one. I'm sorry I took the markers I used to my students so diqnol's is b&w only but you guys in the other thread are free to use it

just don't ask for the flag back after this is all over because it will come back yellow and sticky

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Asiina posted:

I'm currently too hopped up on cold medication and lack of sleep to understand the rules.

this is why we have a guideline :colbert:

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

asiina has been posting about being on a plane for the last seven days

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

GulagDolls posted:

i think i saw an unsolved mysteries episode about this

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

GulagDolls posted:

Well there was a vacation in between that time when I didn't post.

But the traveling back hosed me up real good. I don't think I'll ever take a red eye again, I don't care how much cheaper it is. I'm basically delirious at this point so I'm gonna go to bed and pray it is better in the morning.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

GulagDolls posted:

mr.capps posted:

i think i saw an unsolved mysteries episode about this

This made me laugh. Thanks. :)

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

mr.capps posted:

keane really wanted to visit the corn palace

I know you typed out a bunch of other horrible stuff but this right here is the absolute worst.

midwest :smith:

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Keane, over the course of our roadtrip, kept bringing up the ghost blow job scene in ghost busters. Everytime there was a bit of silence, a lull in the conversation, he would bring it up with a hollow look in his eyes.

Jura
Oct 23, 2008

I drove all the way to the corn palace one time and it was closed. I will make an excellent melee fighter.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

natx posted:

I drove all the way to the corn palace one time

why

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

CCKeane posted:

I'm sorry you're too young to enjoy comedy classic Ghostbusters, Capps. Other things Capps is too young to enjoy: alcohol, cigars, renting a car, driving a car, seeing a PG-13 movie without a parental guardian.

Its funny that keane would say the last one since he isn't allowed to see PG-13 movies in theaters in case children are there.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Now Keane hasn't done anything bad, its just that I discovered that not only would he repeatedly bring up the ghost blow job scene in our road trip, but he went around school playgrounds and asked kids about it.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

keane's favorite sport is dodgeball because it involves pins, throwing balls and fancy footwork with none of the risk of killing toddlers by accidentally throwing bowling balls at their heads

Jura
Oct 23, 2008

It was on the way to someplace else and the brochure made it look impressive.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

natx posted:

So you weren't driving to the corn palace, you were driving past the corn palace.

Driving past is unavoidable. Driving to is inexcusable.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
One man in this thread. One man we are waiting for. That man... has no taste...

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

natx posted:

Are we talking about the Corn Palace in South Dakota or is there another one?

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

busb posted:

One man in this thread. One man we are waiting for. That man... has no taste...

Last I knew he was phone posting and somewhat incapacitated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

what in the loving f*ck is a corn palace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Locked thread