Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

Sounds pretty typical for DF.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

Grey Hunter posted:

(I'm guessing your American from your incorrect spelling ;))

Uh-oh.

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

If Caro does anything interesting, remember he's a War Tourist. He's just here to kill Goblins with swords and Dwarves with terrible surgery skills he learned from UristTube.

Also, the King's men are after him! :tinfoil:

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

Just be sure not to accidentally make a Shaft of Enlightenment.

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

Please God, let the vampire be Caro. tia.

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

What's Caro the military dwarf doing? I haven't seen him about for a while, so maybe he's dead and I missed it.

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

Going to a foreign land (aboveground), fighting the enemies (Goblins) of a foreign people (Elves). Sounds like Caro to me. Now all we need for it to come full circle is for him to get captured by the Goblins and tossed in a cell to rot :>

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

ninjewtsu posted:

Caro isn't an ElfDwarf, he's a banished TrollDwarf. Along with the rest of the military of Fogwall, he's down in the caverns eating moss and punching trolls

Ohh, right. Welp, less accurate but still funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

ninjewtsu posted:

Maybe it's because I've read a billion DF combat logs and the excitement of "Urist stabs the Jabberer in the head, tearing the muscle and bruising the skull" 10 times in a row has worn off for me.

Yeah that's usually where you characterize the Dwarfs a little, describing how Fat and Useless went nuts and turned the jabberer's face into -finely sliced jabberer pastrami-

• Locked thread