Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vadoc
Dec 31, 2007

Guess who made waffles...

That sounds pretty good, otherwise they're useless for a long time before getting slaughtered because their mother decided to drag them into battle, into the middle of nowhere and get ambushed, or into the caves and die when they get blocked in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vadoc
Dec 31, 2007

And if everyone does die then the next batch of immigrants will come by to reclaim it. Good thing the graves are already premade.

Vadoc
Dec 31, 2007

LeJackal posted:

I couldn't do much as a fat ranger anyway. Not happy about that.

Your fat dwarf would've been killed anyway.

Vadoc
Dec 31, 2007

Would've been awesome if he had lived, and spent the rest of his life with an arrow in his face. I mean..I suppose he did..until he bled out.

Vadoc
Dec 31, 2007

Jon Joe posted:

I vote for whichever overseer will turn me from a child, into a man!

How long many overseers will that actually take? Does anyone know?

One Kobold Snatcher. :pedo:

Vadoc
Dec 31, 2007

Funny how the entire time in Bronzestabbed we were waiting for the vampire to show up, and now we've got two (or more) in the fortress.

Vadoc
Dec 31, 2007

And they'll be very menacing with spikes of random material.

Vadoc
Dec 31, 2007

Haerc posted:

What about the old "make elves milkable" chestnut (one of the first mods I saw requested and added right after the cheese industry was added). :barf:

How'd you like to bite into a hunk of Dwarf milk cheese?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vadoc
Dec 31, 2007

A dwarf of mine finally accomplished things in a DF lp! Mostly killing other crazy dwarves, murdering one and then getting murdered in turn..but that's cool! It's better than getting mentioned only once as a migrant, and then being found dead sometime later of unknown cause.

• Locked thread