Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
May the ground tremble under hordes of beasts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Does that mean weight isn't measured in palm trees anymore and that the genders aren't sack and pendant? Weird.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I don't think he is even reading this thread yet. Just wait a little while until things start happening and the thread actually begins to move. This first year was actually quite boring.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Wow that tilted over fast.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Just send everyone out as cannonfodder. This generation of dwarfes managed to do a good job, but they have to pave the way for the future with their blood.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
The lustfull rawness of nature is a cool title. I hope we get to see this thing eventually.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Giant, uneven-legged versions of tiny, cloddy birds are quite precious.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Now would be a perfect time for Kafit to appear. I really like this turn of events, as it makes the LP somewhat more interesting. In my oppinion Bronzestabbed was just way to professional. Too bad LeJackal died though. He really managed to mix a few things up back then.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I am somewhat intrigued to do sign on. But I haven't played the game in a really long time and was always really terrible at it. Also I can't write at all, so that wouldn't be fun for anyone.

Comming up with an interesting way to say, "Goblins attacked. They died. Some dwarfes died." is probably way more important than any actual skill at the game.

Have fun, Veloxyll!

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Pierzak posted:

So, about fixing that drawbridge...

Just place a few wall tiles and you have a functional drawbridge which opens to the inside. You don't see those to often Plus you can use it as a catapult to fling the goblin cages away. I mean they are already right there. The wiki says that someone should verify if that empties cages.

cant cook creole bream fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Sep 24, 2014

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Meh, cassowaries are actually not as bad as mot people (who heard of them) think.

Anyway you should kill that thing. I bet it's lean protein.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

PurpleXVI posted:

Also this game is educational, I didn't even know what the hell a quern was before a noble banned it. Maybe we can rebrand Dwarf Fortress as edutainment.
The game certainly knows way more about minerals than I do.
I guess this is a relatively harmless ban, compared to socks and I don't think anyone planned to make Fogwall the mayor quern exporter.

Also these synchronised births are creepy.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Spanish Matlock posted:

Air is lava! is a waxworker. We need a couple of those.

Respect everyone and everything except yourself, never even think of yourself, or what you did. And never let anyone hear your clear voice. Noone may ever think that you have an oppinion.

That sounds like he was raised in a cult.
Does he have some cool god?

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Just throw one dwarf per month into the pit untill the blood draining stops. You are bound to find the culprit this way eventually. Oh and don't do it in alphabetical order. The names of undead monsters never start with A.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Why would you let something unimportant like a logical deduction get in the way of randomly accusing people until everyone supects everyone else.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
How else are they supposed to sway the RNG?

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

LeJackal posted:

Edit: Pass the mantle on to someone else, this isn't something I can do now. Sorry.

Aww. That's to bad. Some other time then.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Spanish Matlock posted:

The new version isn't exactly compatible without regenning the world afaik.

I actually think it is. It just erases all thoughts of the dwarfs for a short moment.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Obviously the next thing you need to do is keep your dwarfes sober. A prohibition never failed. And drinking some water can be good for you.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Can't you dig a hole from above and drop some food down?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Is my dwarf doing alright? :ohdear: He only wanted to come to Fogwall to carve some wax.

• Locked thread