Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
The Bitcoin SourceForge page was hacked yesterday with "buttcoin"-themed vandalism:

Someone on Reddit posted:

Could this be a government posing as a hacker in order to discredit the threat to mainstream currencies? I don't think so, but I do think conspiracy theories will be abound!

Soricidus posted:

in the basement of the NSA, in a darkened room illuminated only by the sinister glow of monitors and blinking leds, crouches lt. col. judas b schiller, us cyber command.

the credentials prism gave him were correct: he has just logged into sourceforge with the account of the cryptoterrorist who threatens the very existence of the state he is sworn to protect. now it is time to fight back.

sweating, lt. col. schiller carefully types the word "buttcoin," then pauses to admire it. with increasing confidence he continues: "is a peer to peer butt."

america is saved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

marlowe can you go posted:

Kind of meaningless if you haven't read any of the Ulillillia threads but I'm PMF anyway.

I assume uli is the fat one , and if so , lol that other guy

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

THE PENETRATOR posted:

I assume uli is the fat one
He's not.

Immanentized
Mar 17, 2009
On the topic of whether or not a Roman Emperor was a pedophile:

Arglebargle III posted:

I just realized something out of the blue this morning: babies BITE. Hard. If you've ever hung out with a nursing mother you know they bite all the time.

Suetonius is just full of poo poo.

Cyrano4747 posted:

I can't believe I'm actually trying to logically think this through in my head but here we go. . .

1) A nipple is extremely sensitive to pressure - seriously tweak your own nipple right now. You don't even need to hit it especially hard or be lactating or aroused or anything to get a flash of pain/pleasure there that you won't see applying a similar squeeze to your ear, nose, elbow, or even genitals.

2) A turgid penis is a lot stiffer and more resisting than your average nipple. You can actually squeeze one pretty loving hard without it getting painful. Even the head can take a lot more in the way of being smashed or squeezed than a nipple. These things are designed to be the penetrating prow of a mighty trireme, after all.

3) Babies don't have teeth. That's where most of the bad parts of biting during a blowjob happen. As long as skin isn't broken and they aren't dragged down the length like a loving rasp there's actually a time and place for nibbling in a good blowjob. "Nibbling" a nipple? Man, you better either be mostly just applying pressure with your lips or have some fine loving motor control over your jaw.

4) Finally: Purple nurples hurt like a motherfucker. Something similiar-ish doesn't have anything like the same affect when applied to a hard dick.

In short, as the owner/operator of both a dick and a set of (admittedly male) nipples I'm not entirely sure that Suetonius is writing about impossibilities here.

And now, having spent my morning coffee contemplating the logistics of blowjobs from infants, I'm going to go do anything else for the rest of the day and try to forget I ever sat down to think this through.

Immanentized has a new favorite as of 21:51 on Sep 9, 2014

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
PYF sensitive nipples quotes

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

carrion kit posted:

*jreks cord*

doo doo doo..

*jerks harder*

DOO DOO DOOB

*big gay hard fuckin teeth gritting jerk*

DOOB DOOB DOOB DOOB

IT"S BACK ON!!

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Captain Gordon posted:

Emote talk:

I am sorry, but absolutely every single person who uses emotes in this game does so almost exclusively as a BM. I really don't understand how anyone could think otherwise after playing games on the internet.

It is a free to play game where you play against random opponents. There is literally 0 reason to be polite to anyone and Blizzard cant possibly enforce positive behavior given how the emote system is designed.

Also, after watching streams, it is easy to see that everyone gets mad at everything in Hearthstone, so everyone else wants to be that guy who generates grief through his "skillful plays".

If you think emotes in Hearthstone are used for any kind of positive interaction, you are incredibly naive.

Hearthstone is a free iPad game from the guys who made World of Warcraft. It is this serious.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

is he in that pic because the 2nd not fat guy doesnt seem like an artist to me

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

THE PENETRATOR posted:

is he in that pic because the 2nd not fat guy doesnt seem like an artist to me
He is.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
hm well it seems like the fat goon is the huge autist here which makes sense lol

uli still stuck in 90s tho

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

THE PENETRATOR posted:

hm well it seems like the fat goon is the huge autist here which makes sense lol
You should familiarize yourself more with Ulillillia. He is a prominent figure on the Internet.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
no thanks

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Tae posted:

So I just realized the Buffalo Bills are worth less than Minecraft going by selling price.

Volkerball posted:

Well you can't beat minecraft in 3 hours.

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

2008/2012 election.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

internet inc posted:

You can also devote your life to it and get nothing in return.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Prompted by this poster's red text:

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

i dont want any semen in my mouth

Ericadia posted:

its easy to say this when you're sitting and theorizing, but out there in the field things are different, rules go out the window and you just have to do what you have to do

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

See? Science proves the JewsMuslims are inferior and must be purged! I'm not a racist, honest!
I'm just not sure what broke here:

Al Cowens posted:

It was really bad and the prominent posters were outed as horrifying fuckup gigantic hypocrite gross shitstains but there's a nice offsite fo"lookin good there... fat gently caress. stupid gently caress fat. youre probably an mra pua. obese gently caress knukcle." then i turn to the hot girl that works at the front desk while i do IT and tell her about how i dont own a single fedora "lookin good there... fat gently caress. stupid gently caress fat. youre probably an mra pua. obese gently caress knukcle." then i turn to the hot girl that works at the front desk while i do IT and tell her about how i dont own a single fedora "lookin good there... fat gently caress. stupid gently caress fat. youre probably an mra pua. obese gently caress knukcle." then i turn to the hot girl that works at the front desk while i do IT and tell her about how i dont own a single fedora "lookin good there... fat gently caress. stupid gently caress fat. youre probably an mra pua. obese gently caress knukcle." then i turn to the hot girl that works at the front desk while i do IT and tell her about how i dont own a single fedora "lookin good there... fat gently caress. stupid gently caress fat. youre probably an mra pua. obese gently caress knukcle." then i turn to the hot girl that works at the front desk while i do IT and tell her about how i dont own a single fedora "lookin good there... fat gently caress. stupid gently caress fat. youre probably an mra pua. obese gently caress knukcle." then i turn to the hot girl that works at the front desk while i do IT and tell her about how i dont own a single fedora "lookin good there... fat gently caress. stupid gently caress fat. youre probably an mra pua. obese gently caress knukcle." then i turn to the hot girl that works at the front desk while i do IT and tell her about how i dont own a single fedora "lookin good there... fat gently caress. stupid gently caress fat. youre probably an mra pua. obese gently caress knukcle." then i turn to the hot girl that works at the front desk while i do IT and tell her about how i dont own a single fedora "lookin good there... fat gently caress. stupid gently caress fat. youre probably an mra pua. obese gently caress knukcle." then i turn to the hot girl that works at the front desk while i do IT and tell her about how i dont own a single fedora "lookin good there... fat gently caress. stupid gently caress fat. youre probably an mra pua. obese gently caress knukcle." then i turn to the hot girl that works at the front desk while i do IT and tell her about how i dont own a single fedora "lookin good there... fat gently caress. stupid gently caress fat. youre probably an mra pua. obese gently caress knukcle." then i turn to the hot girl that works at the front desk while i do IT and tell her about how i dont own a single fedora "lookin good there... fat gently caress. stupid gently caress fat. youre probably an mra pua. obese gently caress knukcle." then i turn to the hot girl that works at the front desk while i do IT and tell her about how i dont own a single fedora "lookin good there... fat gently caress. stupid gently caress fat. youre probably an mra pua. obese gently caress knukcle." then i turn to the hot girl that works at the front desk while i do IT and tell her about how i dont own a single fedora "lookin good there... fat gently caress. stupid gently caress fat. youre probably an mra pua. obese gently caress knukcle." then i turn to the hot girl that works at the front desk while i do IT and tell her about how i dont own a single fedora "lookin good there... fat gently caress. stupid gently caress fat. youre probably an mra pua. obese gently caress knukcle." then i turn to the hot girl that works at the front desk while i do IT and tell her about how i dont own a single fedora "lookin good there... fat gently caress. stupid gently caress fat. youre probably an mra pua. obese gently caress knukcle." then i turn to the hot girl that works at the front desk while i do IT and tell her about how i dont own a single fedora

WindmillSlayer
Oct 16, 2013

GAINING WEIGHT... posted:

I'm just not sure what broke here:

Sabel likes to quote jon pop :shrug:

I don't understand it, but I do love it.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

DoctorWhat posted:

And for those having difficulty transcoding JPGs to MP3:

Everdraed posted:

If you're one of those weird people who doesn't analyze the waveform of every image you see on the internet, that audio produces this when viewed as a logarithmic spectrogram:

lowtax please make it so that every time Everdraed posts it is automatically reposted to every thread in the forums.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Everdraed is a loving wizard.

---

"That flying contraption's a fool's errand, Davram. Ain't no man on this Earth what can fly. That's God's will, there, men ain't meant for flyin', sure'n fish aren't meant for walkin'," they told my father.

They were wrong.

I was ten years old when my father, always an eccentric, truly descended into his obsession with his flying machine. To the untrained eye, it looked like nothing so much as a rooster costume connected to shoulder-mounted gyros with an enormous propeller beanie, stuck on a unicycle base. Impractical, improbable, and certainly not airworthy. But he swore by his machine-suit. He swore it would fly, that he would be the first man in the Darkstar clan to taste the high wind.

But that dream compelled his every waking moment. It drove my mother away, it alienated my my elderbrother and sisterlings. It riled old Confessor Toomba to distraction. There were grumblings of excommunication, violent reprisal, tortured redemption.

I still remember the last time I spoke to my father, walking into the old shack where he kept that damned thing, bringing him some bearded muttonbread and orange juicings. "Father - " I began, and stopped as he turned to face me, wild-eyed and unshaven, his suspend shirt and jackoveralls pulled into his wiry frame by sweat and wear.

"I have it, my boy. I have it. At last, I HAVE IT!" he screamed, baritone and tight with excitement. "THIS MACHINE WILL FLY! MAN - WILL - FLY!"

"B-but Father," I stammered, dropping the plate in shock, "Confessor Toomba - "

"There is no God, my son! There is only MAN, WIND, EARTH, GROWING PLANTS, THE LIGHT OF THE SOLAR DISC, THE WILL OF TRIUMPH, GLARM!" he interrupted, strapping the suit around him, then rushed past me before I could manage any more words to face his blasphemy.

He spun out the barn, past the house, down the road to town, whirling on that unicycle.

And then -- And then, he flew.

Before the awestruck eyes of the village copse, clad in their eventide warings, his suit parted with the dark, brown earth, and he soared upward. He rotated his outstretched arms in swift, tiny circles. The autogyros fluttered around him, spinning wildly, swift strokes in the air. Great sails unfurled from his armpits and his crotch, fanned out behind him. And he took flight.

And he roared, "I AM A COOL, FLYING HUMAN MAN, MOTHERFUCKEEEEEEEERS! CHECK THIS SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!"

That was the last anyone ever saw my father. He soared up and out, level to the earth, farther and farther away. He was gone. -Randbrick

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Does anyone have the fyad gooncamp thread?

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib

StashAugustine posted:

Does anyone have the fyad gooncamp thread?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=1858814&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Mister Adequate posted:

if Leicester becomes a new center of a federated UK we pledge to bulldoze Derby to the ground, bomb the rubble to ashes, then vaporize the ashes into atoms, then use antimatter to annihilate those atoms.

Guavanaut posted:

The Luftwaffe tried that with Coventry, and it just came back worse.

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

That's not a lifehack, that's just a pretty good prank. Especially if you put a few of them up.

Meatwave posted:

They should call that prank "The Pistorius."

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013

Jeherrin posted:

This is the Redditor behind the sub-Reddit 'TheFappening' which was created to share the leaked celebrity nude pictures.

Apparently, he also posts and moderates on forums about 'asexuality and cocaine use'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...cy-invaded.html

Ragequit posted:

His teeth are like a junior high dance.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

PK Starstorm posted:

How loving thick are the pads that woman's using to successfully create the image of curves? :psyduck:

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

You think that's illegal? Heh, watch this.

Costello Jello posted:

same, I want the anuses of everyone around me to look like the mouth of a Yep Yep, just flapping around dumbly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhKhGyUnc2E

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

newreply.php posted:

ive never worked in the food industry but i did deliver tv's for a while and if there was one certainty it was that rich fucks never ever tipped you for hauling their huge tv (these were the crt days and even early lcd's were easily 10" thick) inside their huge home where you had to take care not to touch anything

poor and average people tipped crazy good tho and always offered a drink or something. an old lady once gave me €50 for plugging her telephone cable back in (not a metaphor)

Luvcow posted:

Yep. Poorer the person (UMASS, Hampshire etc.), the more likely they were to tip me, or give me beer or bong hits. Rich kids at Amherst college? Only a few ever even gave tips.

No. 6 posted:

Poor people are bad at managing money.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

This joke will never get old.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Meatwave posted:

I wish I knew a mod so I could get this as a tall avatar:

Flagrant Abuse posted:

Buddy, if you're looking for a tall avatar, you chose the wrong subject.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Sappo569 posted:

I lust for Kanye West death

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Why? He'll just be back in 3 days.

Thunderfinger
Jan 15, 2011

p0zer posted:

Whoa. That part of the book read to me as if he was just having an odd train of thought that could take you down a trail that may wind up with you thinking "then maybe a horse could be the pope". I did not read it as a statement of "I think a horse can be the pope".

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Krinkle posted:

I would not complain about dicks though, it's fine. Draw more dicks and dudes sucking on dicks. Make the babies squirm boo hoo my culture saturated in tits and rear end made me look at a gay dick once every third sunday.

Ebola Roulette
Sep 13, 2010

No matter what you win lose ragepiss.

Over There posted:

I'm gonna mark this thread as unread and never come back

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

You can leave anytime, but you can never truly escape. The memory of this thread will haunt you, like a tiny twitch at the base of your skull. It's dizzying highs and vulgar lows will swim among your id and ego, never truly disappearing. Like a spot of bleach, once applied, it can never truly be removed. Do you see? The thought of returning here will make you physically retch, but the thought of never coming backs hurts more than any hunger could. One day, amid remembering the horrors of dick-knife, or poo poo-dick, or any one of a hundred dick-based horrors, you'll wonder if maybe some cool pics were posted. Do you see! That will be your undoing, and you'll slowly slink back, to witness the divine horrors upon display.

Perhaps a firecracker dick!

Or a cheese-grater dick! Do You See?!

Or maybe, just maybe curling-iron dick! DO YOU SEE!

Where this thread is going, you don't need inline images to see.

DO YOU SEE! DO YOU SEEEEE!!!!!!

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

WarpedNaba posted:

Christ almighty, Germany manages to finally confirm one of the many global stereotypes regarding it :stonklol:

Randler posted:

Maybe the Germans are just better at locating and tracking minorities.

Panic! at Nabisco
Jun 6, 2007

it seemed like a good idea at the time
I don't have archives, does anyone have that series of incredible posts about how horses are the dumbest animals alive and constantly do poo poo like get scared and break their own ankles trying to run away?

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Panic! at Nabisco posted:

I don't have archives, does anyone have that series of incredible posts about how horses are the dumbest animals alive and constantly do poo poo like get scared and break their own ankles trying to run away?

Here. "Oh poor old Freckles, thought of ants and died."

Ambystoma
Oct 22, 2008

At least I looked like a popular idiot.

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

On the way home from work today I was behind a truck with the following bumper/window stickers: "Keep Calm and Chive On", a stick person family with only one person and a bunch of pets and "My Brother is in the Army". I felt it really told a sad, sad story that they probably didn't mean to tell.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Regarding the Wachowskis:

SALT CURES HAM posted:

Yeah, but fortunately execs seem to be ignoring that and (at least up until very recently) dickriding them because of how much of a success The Matrix was.

Vargo posted:

There is no way that you are clever enough to make a joke this subtle intentionally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

In the PYF Macros and Memes thread:

mind the walrus posted:

It's actually gotten really really sad in the past few months. Granted I'm not contributing so I'm sure I don't have the right to comment, but I remember when these threads used to be the place to go to stay ahead of the culture curve, and now it's just..... not.

• Locked thread