Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Here you go, for anyone whom was holding out on this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Wormskull posted:

Here you go, for anyone whom was holding out on this game.

George isn't bald enough and Kramer's hair looks too normal.

Kramer looks like Alvin from tales of Xillia.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

http://imgur.com/a/rfpBW This is epic.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Going to make Special Agent Francis York Morgan in the sims, I think he and his roommate "Revolver Ocelot" will have a bunch of wacky hijinx, all thanks to the sims 4!!! :D :D :D :D

Soral
May 30, 2009

you can't put fences around your yard if your building has a foundation. this is a thing i just found out.

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Soral posted:

you can't put fences around your yard if your building has a foundation. this is a thing i just found out.

This is a video game made by professional developers who got paid a real cash currency

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

*99 New Zealand dollars fly out of my wallet and into my Origin Account*

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here

Buschmaki posted:

Going to make Special Agent Francis York Morgan in the sims, I think he and his roommate "Revolver Ocelot" will have a bunch of wacky hijinx, all thanks to the sims 4!!! :D :D :D :D

Make revolver ocelot the baby

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

*99 New Zealand dollars fly out of my wallet and into my Origin Account*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Soral posted:

?

Soral
May 30, 2009

yeah i stand corrected. i just found this out for myself. for some arcane reason 50% of the time i try to place a fence it refuses to let me do it unless its on top of a foundation, and this only happens on buildings with pre-existing foundations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I did that with like no resistance at all so I dunno. lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I made that fence that's connected to the foundation by just drawing it toward rather than from the wall. Maybe that will help future fence layers.

Soral
May 30, 2009

i am willing to accept that it is my fault that the fences dont work because im a retard. there is a sea of things i dislike about 4 and fences not being perfectly intuitive or w/e isnt really a big deal in light of that

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Seems pretty wacky. Like that one sitcom from the 90's, you know the one, with the laugh track.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
32-bit executable - TS4 is not 64-bit, and cannot access more than 4GB of RAM. If you have more than 4GB then you are crippled.

lol

kill you are self
Jun 17, 2005

pa rum pum pum pum

Tiler Kiwi posted:

If you have more than 4GB then you are crippled.

agreed

Zombie Squared
Feb 16, 2007

Powercrazy posted:

Seems pretty wacky. Like that one sitcom from the 90's, you know the one, with the laugh track.

is there a laugh track in sims 4??

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
There should be, at least in the moment you buy it.

Zombie Squared
Feb 16, 2007

Haha. I was picturing more of a sitcom "Awwww...." for that moment!

El Wombato
Mar 19, 2008

Mexican Marsupial
Nah more like that noise when you lose in Price is Right

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Day 6 of The Sims 4 being awesome.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

El Wombato posted:

Nah more like that noise when you lose in Price is Right

That's a really great noise.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Zombie Squared posted:

Haha. I was picturing more of a sitcom "Awwww...." for that moment!

i wanna get the track that always plays whenever anything vaguely sexual happens or whenever literally anything happens in married with children

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Just a funny av. Not a redtext or an own ok.
i was disappointed to find out that in sims3 you can gently caress the 60s style clunky robots but not the sleek futuristic robots, i hope they fix this in this installment

program666
Aug 22, 2013

* that bazinga guy goes to the counter *
BG: Hi, I want to buy the 4th iteration of that series that is almost identical to the very first one except with even less features please.
* laugh track *

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

program666 posted:

* that bazinga guy goes to the counter *
BG: Hi, I want to buy the 4th iteration of that series that is almost identical to the very first one except with even less features please.
* laugh track *
No dreams, no fears, no failed aspirations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

There's like 2 or 3 different "mods" on modthesims for TS4 that are just Michael Jackson sims from various stages of his life. lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That's out of 35 mods.

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
people who are really into the sims remind me of people with way too many cats

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bump for day 7 of the Sims 4 being awesome.

Scyther
Dec 29, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Bump for day 7 of the Sims 4 being awesome.

Soral
May 30, 2009

i played the sims 4 this morning. for a while i believed that jealousy was removed from the sims 4. i had been trying to manufacture some sim drama for me to watch to liven up the bleak, plastic existence that these fake little people were living in but nothing i did worked. i could direct my sim to waltz right into a family's living room, start making out with mom while screaming at and mocking little baby boy and dad would not only not give a poo poo that he was getting cucked, he left the room to go play video games on the computer because the conversation was "boring."

i later found out that jealousy is indeed implemented in the sims 4 ("TS4") but triggering it basically requires having your sim whip their dick out and bone down on someone like literally right in front of a significant other, and even when this happens no further interaction is triggered other than a small hit to the romance relationship stat. im not sure anybody even gets a little "upset" or whatever moodlet. this game is really boring. triggering an emotional meltdown in which multiple tiny lives are ruined forever isnt possible as far as im aware, unlike previous games.

NihilVerumNisiMors
Aug 16, 2012
Obviously EA programmed it this way as a nod to the poly community.

program666
Aug 22, 2013

Soral posted:

he left the room to go play video games on the computer because the conversation was "boring."

same

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

http://ts4news.com/post/96693694527/the-sims-4-punishes-pirates-by-pixelating-the lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

• Locked thread