Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

Leif. posted:

gently caress, Netflix is only up to Season 5.

Since we're 3 episodes into season 6, what were you expecting?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

TUS posted:

The episode with Antonio Gates in the 1st season talks about him having 3TD catches and I (want to) believe that the game the week prior or week after he really did have 3 TD catches.

Makes me glad I don't really follow football. I do however hope they touch on all this drama with the NFL right now but I doubt it.

Punch Card
Sep 13, 2005

by Ralp

Holyshoot posted:

Makes me glad I don't really follow football. I do however hope they touch on all this drama with the NFL right now but I doubt it.

Uh, I really don't think this show can or should tackle the issue of domestic violence/child abuse.

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005
Sure they can.

I look forward to the day Elie becomes a League member.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

If Ellie joins and becomes the Sacko it could get kind of dark.

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005
Kevin would LOVE to dish out Sacko punishments...a bit TOO much. #veryspecialepisodeofTheLeagueF/X

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I am way too excited about Rafi and Dirty Randy's new adventure

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Punch Card posted:

Uh, I really don't think this show can or should tackle the issue of domestic violence/child abuse.

I could totally see Jenny actually slipping and hitting her head and the guys suspending Kevin for two games.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

I can see Jenny smacking Kevin actually happening, especially since he's been extra beta lately.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

the escape goat posted:

I can see Jenny smacking Kevin actually happening, especially since he's been extra beta lately.

Toss in some Ellie beating the crap out of Pete and I am in.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

the escape goat posted:

Jenny was already arrested for "beating" Kevin. Ellie called the cops on her.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Davros1 posted:

Jenny was already arrested for "beating" Kevin. Ellie called the cops on her.

...was that last season? that whole season was so mediocre that I've spaced on so much of it. if not, then I'm just dumb.

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

old dog child posted:

I am way too excited about Rafi and Dirty Randy's new adventure

Ditto, it will be amazing!

Spigs
Jun 5, 2008
So I'm hoping someone here can help me, there's an episode where Ruxin walks into the bar all pissed off and orders some kind of martini, which the other guys comment as being an unusual order for him. Something along those lines anyways. I'm trying to remember what the actual order was and I'm having no luck, does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

Jesus loving Christ!

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

Welcome to TB Diddlers in Mokena.

Where the special is always Dr Rassmusin's Hot Beef Injection and you can play "Whers my Manometer" with other diners
Wow

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
That nurse looks like a heavy Sarah Chalke.

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

TMMadman posted:

That nurse looks like a heavy Sarah Chalke.

She's married to Andre IRL

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Brock Samson posted:

Heh, now tell me who is the guy playing the orderly. He looks familiar. He kind of looks like Jorma from The Lonely Island.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Brock Samson posted:

Yeah, June Diane Raphael, who also co-hosts How Did This Get Made? with Andre and RaffiRaphael.

E: Steve Little wtf?!

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

TMMadman posted:

Heh, now tell me who is the guy playing the orderly. He looks familiar. He kind of looks like Jorma from The Lonely Island.

Yep

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Cool, I got one right!

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
Joe Jon the Black BlondeJerry Minor?! drat, this episode is all about the cameos.

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I want to know what happened to David Krumholtz, and not in the context of the show.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

404GoonNotFound posted:

Joe Jon the Black BlondeJerry Minor?! drat, this episode is all about the cameos.

Haha, it really is. I wasn't expecting to see David Krumholtz.

edit - Also I must have missed Spazz in his season 5 appearance.

TMMadman fucked around with this message at 03:20 on Sep 25, 2014

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

Welcome to TB Diddlers in Mokena.

Where the special is always Dr Rassmusin's Hot Beef Injection and you can play "Whers my Manometer" with other diners
OH HOLY poo poo this is amazing

No damnit I want the other ending

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo K.

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I want to know what the people who watch the show mainly for football talk think about these episodes. That's almost as funny as the ep itself.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Everyone jacking off to scare off the orderly is a genius idea

e: this episode is amazing :allears:

3 DONG HORSE fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Sep 25, 2014

6-year plan man
Sep 1, 2007
working hardly, or hardly working?
So rafi isn't dead it was all just a tease?? drat you, drat it all!!

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007
I liked that a lot better than the first Rafi/Dirty Randy ep. The electroshock scenes were great, as was that wedding.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Long live Rafi!

Punch Card
Sep 13, 2005

by Ralp
I loved how dark and absurd this episode was. It's definitely going to be at least as polarizing as the first one was.

movax
Aug 30, 2008

:stare: I have no idea what I watched, but I laughed. Liked the first one better I think, but I haven't seen it in awhile.

404GoonNotFound posted:

Yeah, June Diane Raphael, who also co-hosts How Did This Get Made? with Andre and RaffiRaphael.

E: Steve Little wtf?!

I thought she looked/soundedfamiliar, but maybe I'm used to seeing her on NTSF out of a nurse's uniform, did not recognize her until checking IMDB.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Clean cut, clean shaven Raffi was unsettling. I've only ever seen Jason Mantzoukas with the Raffi look.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Gonz posted:

Clean cut, clean shaven Raffi was unsettling. I've only ever seen Jason Mantzoukas with the Raffi look.

I was wondering if they shaved him or if they did some kind of makeup job (probably the latter, but I don't know how they do that). Family man Rafi was somehow way scarier than the Rafi we all know and love.

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

Amazing episode, part of me wants a Rafi/randy spinoff but I feel it would get old 5 episodes in. Welcome back Rafi!

adrenaline_junket
May 29, 2005
gotta get a rush!

Brock Samson posted:

I want to know what happened to David Krumholtz, and not in the context of the show.

Thyroid cancer at one stage. Now cancer free. Sadly side effects of this are massive weight gain. He was progressively getting larger during the tail end of numb3rs.

That was a killer ep. The crossover between sensible Randy and Rafi to crazy was perfect. So many shows take the safe route of not going into depth of a PTSD event, where as these guys went to a whole new level.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Randy's nickname change from Clean Randal to Dirty Randy was pretty hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Gonz posted:

dude isn't ugly either

• Locked thread