Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008
You don't have no drat aquarium and you drat sure don't have no drat worm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008
op is just doing an arg for Pacific Rim 2: Return of the Rim starring Charlie Day and that other guy from sons of Anarchy. Coming to a 5 dollar dvd rack in a Walmart near you soon.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008
I swear ta god if this nigga don't stop lying about having a worm I'm going to loving kill a nigga up in here.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008
nigga you don't have no goddamn aquarium and the only worm you got is that little gummyworm in yo gatdamn pants. Stop perpetrating a falsehood on this forum my nigga.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008
that motherfucker look like a pale rear end centipede. that ain't no loving worm my nigga. worms have no legs.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008
This topic has been active for like 2 months and the op hasn't posted a single picture of worm. This week rear end nigga trying to make us sypathize for some centipede looking rear end lil son of a bitch because he knew that "There's a white many legged creature in my aquarium" wouldn't get no views. Personally I hope this loving worm friend of the family dies. That's what he deserves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

SniperWoreConverse posted:

i dunno but this explains why the snails almost never hang out on the sandbed, they always climb the glass or plants. what the hell am i gonna do with this thing, it's fuckin creepy. I put my hands in the tank all the time, what if it rears up?

You'll get what you deserve.

• Locked thread