Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

well how big are they? what color are they and what shape??? give us something to work with here, bub

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

punch the worm in the head to render it unconscious and take a pic to post here

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

SniperWoreConverse posted:

1" long big one, 1/4" inc holng little one.

Both were white/silvery/fleshtone colored except the head is darker. They had visable segments with some kind of flippers or something on each one, couldn't tell if they were bristles or actually flappers or whatever. 2 Noticable antennas. Swim by "reversE" wave - they undulate their bodys but the wave starts at the butt and goes foreward, unlike a snake or whatever. Really fast and agile, remind me of UFO rods. The bigger one was trying to ram it's head above the water but couldn't break the surface tension
i have not seen this kind of worm. I am sorry.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

hmm nice job excluding the worms... racist

• Locked thread