Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spacedad
Sep 11, 2001

We go play orbital catch around the curvature of the earth, son.
There's actually 3 different kinds of main aqaurium worms, see if you can pick out which you have: http://www.oscarfish.com/article-home/healthdisease/122-worms-in-tank.html

Edit: NONE OF THIS APPLIES TO THE OP because the link is for freshwater aquariums.

Spacedad fucked around with this message at 14:15 on Sep 4, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spacedad
Sep 11, 2001

We go play orbital catch around the curvature of the earth, son.

lonesomedwarf posted:

these are pretty cool but the last one freaks out some primitive part of my brain

I think I've become too clinical about this kind of stuff to be freaked out by it, but I feel like years ago it would have freaked me out too.

That said, I bet if I dug around enough I'm sure I could find some icky creature in motion that would produce a similar effect for me.

• Locked thread