Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
this is my favourite thread thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Iggy Koopa posted:

i really like the teenager who thought that posting to miiverse would be a good idea when he heard his girlfriend might be pregnant. i cant wait for these kids to be the people running for office

Lol if you think Obama will relinquish control of the Presidency and the progressive domanination of the congress.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Wormskull posted:

Lol if you think Obama will relinquish control of the Presidency and the progressive domanination of the congress.

i never thought of this :ohdear:

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tEelG9FjXM

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

drat this is like when I used to poo poo post on the nintendo forums but these guys are for real

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

LaTex Fetish posted:

drat this is like when I used to poo poo post on the nintendo forums but these guys are for real

its really cool

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

these are not tears it is just the rain, you fool

Zeuhl
Dec 15, 2009

hand is free
i like not being alone in liking miiverse

you turn on the wii u sometimes you don't end up playing a game because you read something a 5 year old wrote

people should stop talking about IQ test though, what is that anyway?

most people write big posts but most people only see the first 3 lines that shows up on the Wii U menu which leads to some funny incomplete posts

"This wonderful game Child of Light has captured my soul and everything about it blesses my soul and spirit and everyone has dogs...."

this is my first official imp zone posts hi I like imp zone

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Zeuhl posted:

you turn on the wii u sometimes you don't end up playing a game because you read something a 5 year old wrote

most people write big posts but most people only see the first 3 lines that shows up on the Wii U menu which leads to some funny incomplete posts

"This wonderful game Child of Light has captured my soul and everything about it blesses my soul and spirit and everyone has dogs...."

man you wasted like 3 good posts of quality content here, learn to split poo poo up.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

lmfao

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

this kid is cooler and more normal than anyone in Games

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Famous TV Dad posted:

this kid is cooler and more normal than anyone in Games

I agree.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

People who find love online are badass. I wish him luck in the future... Parents are poo poo.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Zeuhl posted:

hi

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

are you a gamer

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Wormskull posted:

Parents are poo poo.

:brofist:

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Being able to make your avatar thing respond to posts with emoticons on its own face is quite frankly extremely epic.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Being able to make your avatar thing respond to posts with emoticons on its own face is quite frankly extremely epic.

ever used comic chat

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Zeuhl
Dec 15, 2009

hand is free

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

man you wasted like 3 good posts of quality content here, learn to split poo poo up.

sorry i am bad at

Zeuhl
Dec 15, 2009

hand is free

Zeuhl posted:

sorry i am bad at

imp zone

Zeuhl
Dec 15, 2009

hand is free

elf help book posted:

are you a gamer

yes elf help book i am a gamer

i own a 2 TB hard drive for me wii u

so a serious gamer? or a gigantic baby gamer? u decide

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

if you own a wii u, you are probably a cool gamer.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
Chostine

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
the wii u is an imp zone approved console, and also owning a hard drive for it just makes sense, what with the Nintendo Digital Download Promotion

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i homebrewed my wii and im playing heck of a my life as a king

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Zeuhl posted:

imp zone

Show some confidence in your own posting or no one else is going to want to read it either. If your not as bad as you think then you won't annoy people with your self deprecation, and if you are as bad as you think, people are going to tell you so anyway. There's a posting tip of the day from your boy Edwin. Peace.

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

is this racits? pls i need to know for my social studies class

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Zeuhl posted:

yes elf help book i am a gamer

i own a 2 TB hard drive for me wii u

so a serious gamer? or a gigantic baby gamer? u decide

you are under my protection

Zeuhl
Dec 15, 2009

hand is free

Wormskull posted:

Show some confidence in your own posting or no one else is going to want to read it either. If your not as bad as you think then you won't annoy people with your self deprecation, and if you are as bad as you think, people are going to tell you so anyway. There's a posting tip of the day from your boy Edwin. Peace.

Thanks Wormskull, but who is Edwin?

edit: serious post who has had friends over to play Wii U and had someone be completely disgusted by the Wii U top screen menu displaying all the miiverse posts? Its funny because I think I would have reacted the same way had I not owned it, it becomes more of background noise thing and while I realize I could turn it off I don't actually find it annoying. But I feel like I should be annoyed as a serious gamer man

Zeuhl fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Sep 4, 2014

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Edwin is my Christian name.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

elf help book posted:

ever used comic chat

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Zeuhl posted:

Greetings.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
I'm going to live in the Miiverse, from now on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

What's Oscar's SA username

• Locked thread