Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aleator
Jun 27, 2011

I am nothing but a blade, waiting for the perfect time to end an ancient warrior's pride.
Are you actually planning on using one member of every class like 100%jesusfree did?

I'm wondering how good a Guuner is in this game... You misspelled their class name when you go through the classes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aleator
Jun 27, 2011

I am nothing but a blade, waiting for the perfect time to end an ancient warrior's pride.

Crosspeice posted:

Firefly sounds good, so does an socially awkward warrior aspiring panda.

A socially awkward warrior aspiring panda named Bear?

Aleator
Jun 27, 2011

Well, if we really need a beast...

Aleator posted:

A socially awkward warrior aspiring panda named Bear?

Aleator
Jun 27, 2011

I just love the little itty bitty limbs the beast has. Look at the tiny hands, look at the tiny feet. It looks like a dude in a bear suit. :3:

Aleator
Jun 27, 2011

Ling, Aliara, Gilbert

• Locked thread