Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Dr. Fetus posted:

Whoops, fixed that. Thank you. And fixed some other grammatical mistakes and typos that slipped through while I was at it. Yeah, PQ doesn't have that too. They also added in an auto battle confirmation in the EO2 remake while they were at it. Probably not something I'll need since I rarely bump my L button on accident, but it's nice that the option is there.

Going from PQ to Untold was the worst, because L was the reference button in the former and it took forever to train my muscle memory out of it. :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Dr. Fetus posted:

Their Japanese name. They're called Birds. Yes that's right, Birds, not Bards. I have no idea why, but they've been called that for every game they've been in. Anyways, they're all about buffing your party. Their buffs are special in that they're permanent. Once the buff is on your party, your party members will keep that buff until they die, the buff gets erased, or the battle ends.

Someone else might know better, but wouldn't bard and bird be the same word when transliterated into Japanese? Maybe the Japanese translation attempt just got lost in the usual Engrish.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Arcade Rabbit posted:

I've never done it before, how much is it to buy an emote?

$30.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Dr. Fetus posted:

I have no idea how much space other SSLPs take up, but in case you're curious about this one.

This is after I deleted some extra large files I didn't need anymore. This whole thing is eating up over half my HDD.

How much do you have in raw video?

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
Are you at least using pngout for your images? :ohdear:

• Locked thread