Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grashbar
Aug 17, 2014
Is it too late to get a class? If not,

Hexer Lynn, Portrait 4

Though a quiet girl and seemingly cold at a glance, the girl is actually very caring, has trouble expressing herself properly, and tends to inwardly worry about the most trivial things.

If it's too late then eh. Still looking forward to this run! I never played EO2 due to it not getting to Europe, so this'll be a first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grashbar
Aug 17, 2014
Aliara, Fedot, Ken

Grashbar
Aug 17, 2014
Bellamy, Fedot and Frederik

Grashbar
Aug 17, 2014
Aliara, Ken, Nick

Grashbar
Aug 17, 2014
Go with Fedot.

Grashbar
Aug 17, 2014
Aliara, Fedot, Maverick

Grashbar
Aug 17, 2014
Aliara, Fedot, Ken

Grashbar
Aug 17, 2014
Frederick, Aliara, Ken

Grashbar
Aug 17, 2014
I accidentally found out how the castle looked myself, so I'll refrain from answering that.

The bird people though... I don't know, servants of that Ruler of the Heavens guy that Wilhelm mentioned?

Grashbar
Aug 17, 2014
Aliara, Fedot, Ken

Grashbar
Aug 17, 2014
Fedot, Maverick, Aliara

Grashbar
Aug 17, 2014

Sel Nar posted:

Fedot, Nick, Aliara Considering what we started with, it might be interesting or fun to bring back the original team for the final push into the inner sanctum of the castle.

I guess I'll jump on the book end bandwagon and edit my vote then, if that's allowed.

Grashbar posted:

Fedot, Frederik, Aliara

Grashbar
Aug 17, 2014
Bookends, ho!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grashbar
Aug 17, 2014
Mystery option Nr. 3!

• Locked thread