Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Thanks for killing me, pig.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Opopanax posted:

Thanks for killing me, pig.

Np bro, I thought I'd do you a solid and get you out of this game.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I did ask. I just kind of assumed that would snap town out of it and they'd post or at least stop no lynching.oh well

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

yuming posted:

though Rarity did not :sparkles:

Thanks, this means a lot to me. I have a terrible win record on SA, mostly not my fault, and I found this game so frustrating cause I knew I had it solved and no one could be hosed to take the time and actually think about mine and Cpig's posts.

tearshed posted:

It didn't occur to me that cpig and rarity should've been confirmed scum to each other as soon as the day opened, and I didn't really read into it much. The bad cpig claim set off my gut, but regardless nobody else felt like voting cpig so I don't think it would've mattered.

My doubt over yuming's role aside, Cpig was confirmed scum to me for the last 3 days. I tried to explain this. Nobody gave a gently caress.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

This game wasn't a reflection on you.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I am just as baffled by it as you are rarity.

I thought I was a goner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
If I had been lynched after kaschei there would have been no scum kills any night after.

Wins was literally gone 99% of this game.

• Locked thread