Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Yep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Man, the only thing I remember about this game is the black on red copy protection paper.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

##vote Magnus until you get a new avatar.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Oh, I guess there are 3 of you spuds in this game.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

kaschei posted:

• Giant map and flashing lights!
  • the Chief!
  • fabulous uniforms!
  • contestants were known as gumshoes
  • DO IT, ROCKAPELLA

that's about all you need to know

That's the TV show, I'm talking about the computer game the show was based on.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Sorry for the lack of posting folks. I was on vacation but now I'm back.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Opopanax posted:

##vote mills

It is known

Are you just shitposting this game Opop?

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

CapitalistPig posted:

Mills is town
This is a really scummy post.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Magnus Gallant posted:

I did it for you

<3 You always were my favorite newbie back in the day.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Mills posted:

Her brain is too innocent to ever think like that.

Holy condescension batman.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

CapitalistPig posted:

I don't like this mills yuming thing that's happening, are we just supposed to take your word for it?

I feel like mills is starting to seem scummy.

##vote mills

Actually, this is pretty genuine.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Mills posted:

Well I'm mod confirmed town now because there is no way that I would kill TNL when it's taken this much effort to get the guy to come out of retirement. Who the gently caress would kill TNL you are a disgusting human being

This is by far the scummiest post of the game so far.

##vote mills

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

##vote mills

Maybe we can play the game tomorrow?

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Oh, hey, the game is open.

I honestly don't really have any scum reads. I have varying degrees of town reads on most of the active players and everyone else is kind of a big undifferentiated mass of meh. Not that I'm helping out with that. I'll do a read through while I'm waiting at the doctor's in an hour or so and see if I can pick up on anything.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Shockingly, the doctor's office was amazingly fast. Let me do that read now.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

tearshed posted:

##vote derp for the moment.

I don't think mills is scum. There were like 3 days/72 hours where he was sitting at -2 and it would've been too easy for scum to add an additional vote under the guise of being tired how long the day is going.

And if mills was scum, his scumbuddies had 72 hours to come up with a better case on a non scum candidate and that never happened.

Put those two together and you don't have a badguy.

This post is bad and scummy.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

CapitalistPig posted:

People I would currently vote.

Wins, kaschei, mills, opop.

I really don't like this post either. I know it's CPig and all, but this looks like scum throwing out a random list of names. His vote that day is all over the map and he came up with this?

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

To be kinda honest, I almost want to lose this game just to tank mills' win/loss record.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

yuming posted:

Vote kaschei with me then!

He's differentiated!

Which Mills case do you find so appealing? This one:

Mills posted:

##vote kaschei

similar reasons to d1. his content isnt real content. just inoffensive banter. hes not committed to finding scum at all

?

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

My normal meta on kaschei (which is like a year out of date) is that he lurks as scum. Given that most of the game is lurkers, it's not really a differentiating factor. I dunno, I guess I could see it.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

I dunno, I feel like there is a Cpig case to be made but I'm having a really hard time getting off of my rear end to do anything in this game.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Opopanax posted:

Then replace out, stop just dropping in to tell us how unmotivated you are.

This game is just people complaining about how slow It is but no one is doing anything. Now you've all gone and done it, I'm going to make an effort post when I get home. You know how much I hate effort

See, that's the reaction I was hoping for. Some real content to argue about.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

So I feel like we should figure out where the blocked kills went. That might rule out a few people. I'm betting yuming was the target last night, but the night before we might actually be able to rule someone out a scum.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

At this point I'm thinking Opop and yuming are town for sure. I'm also pretty sure Mac is town based on the blocked kills and the doc claim. That leaves rarity, derp, tearshed and pig. I think my order is tearshed>>pig>>derp>>rarity but I can be persuaded otherwise.

##vote tearshed

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Opopanax posted:

A roleblocker would have claimed, and a doc shouldn't (and wouldn't really help anyways)
Didn't mac already claim doc?

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Oh, nevermind I missed his last post.

Hrm, that changes the list order.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

tearshed>>pig>>derp>>lm>>rarity

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Can someone repeat the case on rarity? Because all I'm seeing is this from Opop:

Rarity
Starts out strong but steadily drops off. Calls more people town than anything and seems like she’s digging for creed.
Result: Leaning scum

and that feels pretty weak. I'm confident tearshed is a better vote. Opop even said so himself:

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

I'm wary of hanging the person probably putting in the most effort right now to be totally honest.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Rarity posted:

Is MYLO-1 really the time to go against a town investigation?
Half the game has a town investigation basically. I'm gonna vote and lobby based on play rather than investigations.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Yeah pig, lets see a full claim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Like almost 100% gonna vote for pig right now.

• Locked thread