Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

I've_been_waiting_for_this!!.mp3

Signup post. Best country that is not australia is ........ either New Zealand or Sweden. Or maybe Japan?? Tough choices.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

fiery_valkyrie posted:

I'll join.

My favourite country is Spain.

Tearshed if we are scum buds again, please don't disappear on D1.
Very sorry

Rolling scum in two games at the same time was rough. When I made that post in the maf discussion thread asking someone to teach me to play scum I was serious about it.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

Mills posted:

I think if you ever used Tinder in Norway, then your answer would be different.
Fun fact: The android emulator genymotion's default GPS location is somewhere in norway... which made using tinder pretty weird. Actually I think it was Iceland. Either way, that's my tinder story okbye.

e;

Mills posted:

Are you reading your PMs, tearshed? <>
Yeah I saw it when I was on break, I only just got home 5 mins ago. I wanted to discuss some stuff but too verbose for mobile typing. I'll get back to you soon.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

Harold Krell posted:

I would like to play.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

yuming posted:

I just played a game of LoL and there was a Rarity in it and I was like OMG it's Rarity~

Actual game words: I think Tao is doing another dethy style game maybe based on all the sort-of cop claims so far!
You mean the one fake cop claim. This isn't dethy.

e; league is trash, play dota

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

What a wonderful world to live in.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

Oh snap! Lmac got his old av back.

Meanwhile in tearshed avatar land.... It'll happen soon.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

Mills posted:

What avatar do you want bro?
I already got an avatar cert ready to go, I'm just cropping stuff to turn them into avatars at the moment.

And I'll work on your thing when I can, sorry for delays.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

The answer is clearly that magnus is drunk and he doesn't realize it.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

Mills how much do you deadlift.

This will tell me if you are badguy or not.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

Nice numbers mills. Keep working at it. Find a friend to go with if you don't already.

I will find the badguys when I get to a computer but I'm stuck on phone for a while.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

Oh no I forgot deadline is coming up. I blame lack of votefinder in the OP.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

If arrentia has taught me anything, it's that I've lost all my reads on players and have to go back to the drawing board.

I don't think there is anything scum wouldn't say at this point.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

Are you kidding me I was just about to post that, haha

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

##vote TT

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

Once again how do you find out your IQ

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

You can't ask about opoptuition! Opoptuition comes naturally from ~within~.

(iirc opop says he only uses opoptuition when he's town, so asking him about it is akin to truth or dare. Or maybe I'm being dumb here.)

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

In a reversal of fortune, it is the players that have abandoned the game.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

##vote derp for the moment.

I don't think mills is scum. There were like 3 days/72 hours where he was sitting at -2 and it would've been too easy for scum to add an additional vote under the guise of being tired how long the day is going.

And if mills was scum, his scumbuddies had 72 hours to come up with a better case on a non scum candidate and that never happened.

Put those two together and you don't have a badguy.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

Also people trying to use other peoples irl names to get them to take them seriously is cute, like little kid cute. (It's dumb).

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

wins32767 posted:

This post is bad and scummy.
"I don't think a guy is scum"
*guy doesn't flip scum*

Looked like a pretty good post to me.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

I'll vote kasch later, I would like to evaluate the game first. I've been meaning to dig into the game but real life is hella busy. I have today off so I should be able to get something done.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

Opopanax posted:

This is a very scummy post in particular. He just tosses out a ho hum vote on an easy target and then talks about how town mills is for a while.
Result: Scum
Lynching someone you feel ??? about (derp) >> no lynch >> lynching someone you feel is town (mills).

Kinda strange that you think that derp is an easy target. Is that how you feel about him? Because otherwise you are putting words into my mouth here.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

Mac is the doc and Cpig is VT. 'imo'

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

Holy table breaking batman

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

##vote rarity rather see wins lynched for pushing his riciculous case but not gonna get 4 extra votes.

fake edit: nvm hes got a town investigation. So does derp...

Thinkin' opop? Maybe? I'm at work all day so...

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

CapitalistPig posted:

I would be willing to vote Wins, I think if there's a godfather he'd be the likeliest candidate
Yeah I agree with you there. But I'd rather lynch at least one non godfather first and it's between Opop and rarity IMO. I don't think it's Lmac because that fake doc claim, and I don't think it's Cpig due to vt claim.

Godfather would be between wins and derp.

The only two people unmentioned are yuming (obvious cop) and myself (not gonna argue myself).

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

##vote rarity

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

uranus posted:

i think yuming is naive cop.

or is doing a scum thing. maybe? rarity feels too easy, what about tearshed
scum result on kasch, successful lynch

I am worried that yuming is ~playing us all~ but idk rather just see rarity flip, see the night flip, then play from there. The scum might/probably withhold the kill for an easier mislynch.

I know what you mean that it feels too easy because everyone yuming has cleared is STILL ALIVE which is insane.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

##unvote

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

yuming posted:

This guy. This feels opportunistic and scummy.

He's setting up his next vote.
Not really. I'm thinking the same thing fmpov.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

Rarity posted:

Ok in the event I get lynched today
What's your flavour

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

Actually gently caress it we haven't seen a cop counterclaim, or even a tracker or watcher who should claim to counterclaim yuming because I don't think this game is going to have more than 1 investigation role for town.

There are no powerrole flips yet. Yuming should be the cop barring some stupid poo poo like this an all vanilla game.

tearshed posted:

What's your flavour

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

##vote cpig ?? Or rarity is fine too. I'll be back in 2 hours.

Cpig could be vanilla... goon!! Although I have a sneaking suspicion that the power role for scum is rolecop... And it's rarity. Maybe.

Let's talk people!!

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

##vote rarity ????

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

Oh gosh I forgot Opop was in this game and also uninvestigated. Whoops.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

Right now I want to vote for Cpig much more than rarity... Won't put a vote down obviously. At least it takes 4 to lynch instead of 3 so 1 town misvote won't cost us the game.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

CapitalistPig posted:

Why? I literally saw rarity kill yuming last night.
Claim every previous nights result. I shouldn't even have to ask this.

I think you are scum fake claiming
a) you didn't immidiately list previous night results
b) town having two investigative roles in an incredibly role light game is stupid beyond measure
c) you claimed VT this game, I have yet to see you break this habit

You could also be fake claiming town to push your gut read too... Either way you are no watcher.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

wins32767 posted:

Like almost 100% gonna vote for pig right now.
He admitted it was a fake claim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

Lmac's vote is a bit suss. Wins could just be stupid instead of scum. Hard to say.

• Locked thread