Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Opop, what does your Opoptuition say about the votes on Taste? Any stand out as particularly scummy to you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

CapitalistPig posted:

##vote opopanax

Discuss.

You're trying to move discussion. I'd say you were town but I've literally made this exact same post as scum to earn town cred.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

uranus posted:

rarity why do you seem like scum in every game

Is it cause I'm pro-active? No.

Is it cause I try to make things happen? No.

Is it cause I'm not afraid to have opinions? No.

I'm just too drat beautiful for this world.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Looking at the votes on Taste, I think the worst ones are uranus and tearshed. Right now I'm figuring out which of them I want to vote for. I don't like this Mills bandwagon, I'm not seeing any real justification for it.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

yuming posted:

I feel like tearshed is town.

I disagree. His posts show zero evidence of scum hunting.

##vote tearshed

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I am Fabrizio, the Italian lothario who's sleeping with all of your girlfriends.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

yuming posted:

Does anyone have any thoughts on my case on derp?!

I don't like uranus leaving his vote on Taste like that but I feel like the rest of your case is a bit of a stretch. His comment about Magnus was fair.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

yuming posted:

Hmmm, you do not understand what I mean, I think.

It's not the raw comment on Magnus, it's the context in which derp made the comment. It was early on in the game and shooting down opinions then is just a way to look busy. Actual Town Players care about finding scum, so they'd go further than derp did there. Where in his posting do you see any genuine regard for town's win condition? All he has done is make a point to avoid contributing.

e.g.,

That take on the game, is scummy.

The Magnus quote is an example of a point in the game where that attitude of derp's stood out to me beyond other players in the game.

Ok yeah, I do see what you're saying. I want to lynch tearshed but nobody else is seeing it so ##vote uranus

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

yuming posted:

The deadline is in two hours.

I am going to sleep.

Ugh is Mills really the only viable candidate here? He's just being a dick, that's got nothing to do with his alignment.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Opopanax posted:

Also I am super not fond of Rarity's "Well gosh gee" about Mills when there's been plenty of discussion on him and it's easy enough to read his posts. Looks like distancing to me.

I don't want to lynch Mills, I think he's town.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Mills posted:

##vote kaschei

similar reasons to d1. his content isnt real content. just inoffensive banter. hes not committed to finding scum at all

If that's your criteria then vote uranus. Same deal but he's more likely to be lynched.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
##vote spacebutt

Because reasons

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Please can we lynch derp already goddam

##vote uranus

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Honestly? I don't even remember. I just know that I was pretty sure he was scum and pretty sure Mills was town and then the game dragged on for ages. I'm mostly just pissed that no one seems to give a poo poo and town is going to lose because of apathy.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Why not?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Is there a reason people are voting tearshed besides his bad vote on TT?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Opopanax posted:

##vote tearshed

I went back to make a case and rarity was actually pretty active early on. Keeping her in mind but not as bad as I thought

Yeah, the last 2 days became all about lynching Mills and I wasn't on board with that so that didn't leave me much to say. I feel like we're still stuck in D1 play when it's D4.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I buy yuming's claim.

##vote kaschei

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
:redhammer:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
So unless there's a godfather that means 2 out of Opop, Cpig and Mac are scum. Hmmm.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Opop

- Suspects Mills on D1 but then defends him two hours later.
- Pushes for Mills through D2 and 3.
- Most effortest post in the game.
- Consistent suspicion of me over last few days.

Little Mac

- Joke doctor claim on D1 after 3 votes.
- Only votes are on TT and Mills.
- Has made no attempt at scum hunting all game.

Cpig

- VT claim
- D1 suspicions of Opop and Mills seem legitimate
- Drops off in effort after D1

I actually like the contradiction in Opop defending Mills, it reads like he's giving everything fair consideration instead of just trying to get someone lynched. Also, him wanting to vote me now makes sense as all his other targets have investigated as town. I liked Cpig for town on D1 but it looks like he's stopped giving a poo poo about this game. Mac's play has easily been the worst out of the three, he pulled out the joke doctor claim to get out of the growing pressure on him on D1 and now he's just riding that out. Assuming there's no godfather I'd say it's a Cpig/Mac scum team. If there is then I'm thinking it's Mac/GF.

##vote Mac

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Opopanax posted:

(who waits until the last second to vote him, shortly after his self vote that put him at -1)

Please excuse me for being British and asleep when yuming claimed. I'm sorry I didn't wake up at 4am for a lynch I didn't even know was in progress.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Opopanax posted:

Jesus Christ, post some loving words

Mac has gone suspiciously quiet today.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Look at those goddam beautiful words.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
People voting me, please explain how I am more scummy than Little Mac.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Is MYLO-1 really the time to go against a town investigation?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

wins32767 posted:

Half the game has a town investigation basically. I'm gonna vote and lobby based on play rather than investigations.

Except there can't be 2 godfathers. We know 1 of 4 is scum and some of us know 1 of 3 is scum. That's the best place to focus our scum hunting. I think tearshed is scummy as gently caress but I'd rather play the odds.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Well I guess if it's between me and tearshed

##vote tearshed

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Little Mac posted:

i will vote whoever.

Vote yourself.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

yuming posted:

I investigated Mac as town.

##vote Cpig

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
yuming, considering you were voting me yesterday why would you investigate Mac and not me last night?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Oh I guess I should claim while I'm here.

I'm town permanent bulletproof.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Rarity posted:

yuming, considering you were voting me yesterday why would you investigate Mac and not me last night?

yuming please answer this question.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Ok in the event I get lynched today I'm putting down my thoughts for people to think about after I flip. I think there's something wrong about this situation and I know you guys have noticed it as well. It's too easy. We have 5 confirmed town players and none of them have been killed by scum. There's something fishy here and that's yuming. I don't think we have a mod who would allow for a Follow the Cop scenario. Why hasn't she been roleblocked? Why are all our confirmed town players still alive? Why didn't yuming breadcrumb wins as town on D2? Why isn't she investigating her strongest scum reads?

Personally, I think this game needs a mass claim. Obviously, a bunch of you suspect me so I don't know if you guys will engage me and agree to that but if I'm dead come LYLO then you should do it.

Also, if it turns out yuming's results are bullshit then tearshed is town. He has nothing to gain as scum from questioning her claim like he did.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

yuming posted:

I did breadcrumb my investigation on wins. First post of the day.

Ah yeah, that's fair. For some reason I thought your tearshed breadcrumb was D3 so I couldn't find an earlier one.

tearshed posted:

What's your flavour

The Leaning Tower of Pisa

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

tearshed posted:

Oh gosh I forgot Opop was in this game and also uninvestigated. Whoops.

He's dead, also it's gone deadline.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
##vote Cpig

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

CapitalistPig posted:

Lol look at this dumb

I watched rarity kill yuming last night gg

You realise you overplayed your hand, right? If you'd kept quiet I would have been lynched, no doubt. Now you've drawn attention to yourself, you have a whole bunch of stuff to justify and you might have hosed it all up. Maybe not, but if you lose you've only yourself to blame.

Also, wins hasn't posted in 6 rl days but he hasn't been modkilled. There's your final scum.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

CapitalistPig posted:

Yeah, Jesus wins, pay attention.

In fact, ##vote wins

Idc if the confirmed cop flipped, if anyone is a godfather it's you.

Its wins and rarity.

Why would you do this? If you were town then I would be confirmed scum to you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

uranus posted:

yeah i read that but i didnt think you were actually calling your claim a lie. lol

With 4 cleared town investigations, he should still know 100% I'm scum hth

• Locked thread